Chapter 31 - Paradise

JUST WANT TO SAY that my amazing and talented friend is now on wattpad and working on her first book, it's different then most that I have read but it's a werewolf romance action thingy,, lol idk but she just started and it's going to be really good check her out at living2write :)) thanks ok now continue!

CARSON POV

Standing on the hotel balcony looking over Miami as it once again comes to life with lights and sounds. I have a new appreciation for the city, a new love for it all because of my little mate. I made her show me everything today, I want to know everything about her, her past, her life before me, I want to know what made her into the woman and mate that I love so much. She showed me her old condo where she grew up at, her old school, her favorite hangouts, where she use to go to get away from it all from the noise and busy life of Miami.

I even met her parents, well, I seen the place they were laid to rest. A pain ripped through my chest at the thought, seeing Harmony so weak and crying, I know it was hard for her but it was good for her to. Glancing back at the bathroom door I hear the water turn off and a smile plays on my lips. She's nervous I can feel it, hell I am nervous to. Tonight's a big night, a night to remember, if everything goes to plan then tonight will be the night my little one becomes mine in every sense human and were wolf.

Looking back to the lights below me I fumble the small black box in my pocket. Yes tonight will be great. 'You almost ready little one?' I swaer I love the girl but she takes forever getting ready. 'Peter Pan is that you again?' Laughter erupts from my chest, my little mate she is something else.

My nose curls at a smell in the wind and my eyes automatically search the ground for the source. I don't know what they'd think they are doing or who exactly it is, but all day I have smelt the same scent, it's followed us everywhere and it's not human. A growl vibrates my throat but my mates thoughts hit me like a ton of bricks. The smell of her aurousal trumps every smell of the city.

"Little one you keep them thoughts up and I will have to cancel our reservations."

HARMONY POV

I felt the excitement bubbling in my stomach as I stepped out of the shower. It was our second night Miami and Carson was taking me out tonight. I can't believe it was only last night that we completed our mating process. What an amazing feeling to know that he is truly now mine and mine alone. I could burst with happiness and pleasure, 'you almost ready little one?' I grinned at sound of his voice and the thought of me thinking he was truly Peter Pan. Sheesh what is wrong with me? 'Peter Pan is that you again?' His laughter filled my head and caused my heart to beat off pace.

I dressed quickly, blow dried my hair and let it fall in natural soft waves. Giving myself a once over in the mirror I was nervous. My black strapless dress fit snug accenting my curves, it was a little shirt for my taste but not skanky. My make was light with only mascara, light eye shadow and lip gloss, but all in all I think I look good. Moment of truth, slowly I opened the bedroom door and my eyes instantly landed on Carson standing on the balcony with the door open. He stood shirtless, his jeans clinging to his ass and muscular thighs. I felt my heart do another funny flip and my body ache for him. I couldn't help but think about his body's over mine, his hands on me and his mouth calming every inch of my body as his.

"Little one you keep them thoughts up and I will have to cancel our reservations." My eyes dropped to the floor as heat flooded my cheeks. "I'm ugh, not sure I really like this whole, you ugh, being able to read me stuff." I muttered out running my toes through the carpet. His laughter made me look back up at him. He really is gorgeous and all mine. The thought alone had me pushing back my embarrassment and my feet moving to him. His arms wrapped around me crashing me into his hard chest. I inhaled deeply enjoying the smell of him, the soothing effect it had on my body. "Come on, we have a lot planned for tonight." His low husky voice was making me feel all sorts of things. I gently pushed him away, "stop it or we will never leave this room." He laughed at me, kissed my forehead softly and stepped away from me to grab his shirt and slip it on.

HUNTER POV

I slipped behind a car when they exited the hotel together laughing hand in a hand. A growl vibrated my throat, I know if Carson sees me I'm dead but I have to get to Harmony. I have watched and waited since he rescued her from my packs territory to get her alone, with no luck. I thought I might even stand a chance when her and Carson were fighting but Mike and Keith never left her side. Now that her and Carson are fully mated it's going to be even harder. But I have to try, I can't fail or everything will be ruined.

I know I know it's short...... I AM HAVING A HORRIFIC TIME WITH THIS! :/ so please be patient and thank you to those who are a hanging in there! :) && again please take the time to let me know what you think about my other book fighting fate :)) thank y'all soooo much!! Love lots