Chapter 14- Ready For Wha-

Chapter 14- Ready For wha-

When we arrive at the beach, some couples are taking walks and eating ice cream by the ice cream shop or laying down on the sand watching the stars.

I say, "I didn't bring a towel or money."

Brandon replies, "don't worry I have a towel in my bag in the back seat and money as well."

I get out of the car and stretch a little, then Brandon comes out.

He suggests, "let's go by the minibar and drink something".

I respond, "I don't drink alcohol."

Brandon holds my hand and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

We walk to the mini-bar with girls staring at Brandon because he is muscular.

The waitress asks, "what can I get you handsome?", completely ignoring me.

Brandon rolls his eyes and says to me," so babe what do you want?"

I blush, "a fruit punch smoothie."

Brandon replies, "two fruit punch smoothies please."

The waitress gets the fruit punches and passes them to us, before giving Brandon a flirtatious glance and go to the next customer.

I drink my punch with Brandon then I ask, "do you have any siblings?"

Brandon stiffed then says, "yeah one older than me same father, but a different mother and a younger sister."

I say, "I am the only child."

He says, "let's go take a bath in the sea."

I nod and put down my cup.

We hold hands and run towards the ocean, I stop and take off my dress while Brandon strip to his boxers, all the girls around just drool over him.

He lifts me bridal style and walks towards the water, he says, "ready?"

Ready for what?

"Ready for wha-", I am cut off when Brandon throws me in the water.

He is laughing when I emerge from the water, I say, "haha very funny, help me up would you."

I stretch my arms out for Brandon and when he takes it, I pull with all my force and he falls in the water and I get up but end up falling on top of him.

He groans, "what do you eat girl? Rocks?"

I laugh and slightly push him, "let's go get some ice cream please."

He says, "anything for you Ana", kissing me on the cheeks, I blush.

******

2 hours later

We are driving back to my house, I wonder what the guys are up to?

Brandon parks two houses down and says, "bathe, change and pack clothes, you're coming home by me to sleep, there's no way you can sleep with that noise."

I nod.

I walk to my house and it's worst than earlier, people are drunk as hell.

I open the door and there are people knock out on the floor, making out and grinding on each other.

I see a drunk, Jordan, Justin, Jacob, and Carlos.

Kyle is probably by the pool, I went to look for Luke. He is in the kitchen, drinking from a cup and ignoring a drank girl who's just about to pass out.

I grab his hand and say," I am not staying here, make sure when I come back tomorrow lunchtime my place is clean from top to bottom."

He asks, "where were you? Probably having sex with Brandon?"

I blush and hit him, "no I wasn't, we didn't even date yet."

he shrugs, "I'll make sure that your house is clean."

I walk off, I see Stephanie making out with Daniel, I am so happy I didn't date him.

I push through the crowd on the stairs to get to my room.

I bathe and put on sweatpants and a big jersey.

I pack in my bag, my toothbrush, hairbrush, lip gloss, underwear, jeans, and a tank top with my converse, I'll be visiting my mother at 10:00 am.

I lock the door and text Justin so when he gets over the hangover in the morning, he'll clean up.

I walk down the stairs, grab a slice of pizza from the jocks, and out the front door.

Brandon says, "let's go, if the police come you're no part of it."

I nod.

___

When Brandon pulls up in his driveway, I'm impressed. The house is the same size as Justin's.

Brandon says, "no one is home, just me and you tonight, you can sleep in the spare bedroom next to mine, the bathroom is on the opposite side."

I get out with my bag, Brandon parks the car inside the garage and I walk in. He opens the door that is connected and I walk into the kitchen area.

I yawn.

"Let's get you to bed", Brandon says.

We walk out of the kitchen and up some stairs, he turns left and the third door on my right, the bathroom on my left.

He says, "I'll see you in the morning, I am going to bathe and watch a show."

I open the door and walk in, the room is a good size, it's blue, with white curtains, a good size bed, a closet, and mini TV.

I lock the door and walk to the bed, rest my bag on the floor, switch off the lights, and lay down on the bed.

I sigh, "I am seeing my mother tomorrow, just great."

I take out my phone and text Luke since he is the only one who isn't drunk.

Lukey: I am going home, the party is wild and it's weird being the only one who isn't drunk

Me: Okay, just go there early to clean, I am going to see my mother in the morning, I am going with Jessica

Lukey: Okay well see you in the morning, night

Me: Night

I turn off my phone and put it under my pillow.

I cover up and close my eyes, drifting to dreamland.

_____________________