Chapter 58- "His Fist Is Iron Or Something?"

Anastaisa's POV

I hear knocking on my bedroom window after the third bang, I open it and look down. I gasp, it's Justin and Jordan looking seriously injured, I run downstairs quickly.

I open the sliding door to the backyard pool and I say, "you're seriously injured, what happened?"

Justin says, "if you think this is bad, you should see Jack and Brandon, they will be in the hospital for a while."

I gasp.

Freddie says from an upstairs window, "what's going on down there?"

I ignore him and carry my two injured friends inside to the kitchen. I get the first aid kit and clean up their wounds, Justin has a lot of bruises and a broken nose.

Jordan whines, "my head hurts."

I feel sorry for him.

I say, "take any guest room and go soak in a hot water for a while, I'll get Freddie to make some food for you guys."

Justin says, "I'm fine Anne, go sleep, Freddie would handle the rest."

I nod.

I reply, "but you guys are staying here and wouldn't be going to school tomorrow, you can go home."

He nods.

If Justin and Jordan are in this state imagine Brandon ten times worst.

*****

I wake up by the sound of my alarm, I groan. I remembered what happened last night, Justin and Jordan were seriously injured. I get ready for school quickly and run out of my room, down the stairs almost falling because of the speed I am going with.

I run into the kitchen and see Freddie, Jordan, and Justin sitting peacefully eating.

I greet, "good morning guys, how's your head, Justin?"

Jordan rolls his eyes and says to Justin, "obviously she'll ask you, after all the blood and sweat I went through for you, that's how you repay me, Anne?"

I roll my eyes, drama queen.

Justin says, "I'm fine, it still hurts, but I'll be okay Jordan looks like he needs the attention more."

Jordan glares at him.

I kiss Jordan on the cheek and ask," feeling better?"

He grins, "you bet, I am more than better your kiss makes all my boo-boos go away."

I roll my eyes.

I leave ten minutes later with my motorbike.

I am happy no Brandon today.

I see my friends in the parking lot, Jacob asks, "where's my brother and Justin?"

I frown, "I thought you didn't like your brother?"

He says, "we're bros for life, we have each other's backs no matter what, seriously where are they?"

I smile, "I may or may not have them lock up in my house."

Carlos smirks.

Kyle says, "I heard rumors that Brandon and Jack are in hospital and it has to do something with Justin not being here."

I say, "it's better if they explain it to you guys, my mouth is shut", then I walk to the school.

Nikki's eyes are swollen and red, Stephanie is trying to cheer her up.

Nikki shouts, "you!"

I look around and point at myself, "me?"

She walks up to my face and hisses, "yes you, I lost him and the baby because of you."

I laugh, "him? As in Brandon? Even if you were still pregnant your relationship wouldn't have last anyway."

Everyone around us gasps.

I see her eyes fill with tears, I feel sorry for her. :-(

Not. :-)

She snaps, "he loves me, not you".

I cough, "love? Honey, you don't know the first thing about it, he turned into a player after I dump his ass two months ago; get over him because he certainly doesn't care about you so move on it will only help you."

I walk away.

I keep having flashbacks of Brandon's line he told me.

"I promise I wouldn't hurt you."

It was all a lie, guys can't keep that promise.

My heart learned its lesson after that, a tear slide down my cheek and I wipe it away.

My heart is still broken and I am picking it up piece by piece every day.

After school, we all head to Justin's house.

Carlos pouts, "I still can't believe Justin didn't ask me to come with him to beat Brandon up, I seriously wanted to videotape it."

I laugh.

Justin says, "Hi guys", his right eye is swollen and black.

Jacob says, "Whoa Justin, you got a bad black eye, is his fist iron or something?"

Justin shrugs and I whisper, "Brandon and Jack are worst than them."

Jacob smiles and did a bump fist with me.

We all walk inside and hang out in the living room.

Jessica comes in and says, "wonderful, everyone is here, I'll bring the drinks, maybe slip in a beer or two don't tell anyone", winking at us.

Carlos grins, "now that's a mom I want, cool, and don't mind giving us a beer to drink."

Jessica brings the drinks, six beers, and two sodas for Arlene and me. We play cards and eat pizza all evening, then watch a movie, High School Musical 3: Senior Year.

Arlene says, "Zac Efron is so hot", Kyle rolls his eyes.

Jordan snort, "yeah, but not more than me, girls can't get enough of Jordan", pointing at himself.

I say sarcastically, "yeah they can't get over your hotness."

He smiles, "you know it, baby."

I roll my eyes, doesn't he understand sarcasm at all?

Justin says, "yeah right Jordan, they can't get over how dumb you are, it's always the sluts who go after you."

He shrugs.

Jacob says, "and I still don't understand how I end up with him."

Jordan locks his hands around Jacob's neck and says, "because we are bros", ruffling his hair.

Jacob punches him and they begin to play fight.

Justin says, "take this fight outside, there's no way I can answer to dad if anything breaks, remember what happened last time?"

All the guys turn pale and it got silent.

After a minute of silence, I say, "well it's getting late, I should head home."

Justin asks, "can you pick me up? I don't want to drive tomorrow."

I watch him and nod.

He nods and I smile.

Arlene is trying not to squeal, I shoot her a glare.

I say, "bye guys."

_______________