Chapter 23- That's Impossible

Anastasia's POV

After I text Brandon I went home, Trina just arrives with her friends, she says, "Hi Anne, I am having a party tonight."

I reply, "I know, but you don't have to worry about me, I am leaving by 9".

"Great because I don't want to babysit you", she replies, since when she does babysit me?

***

7:00 pm

Music is playing loudly, I am on the staircase. I am wearing leather jeans and a tank top, my hair in a bun.

Brandon said he'll be here at 7.

The twins, Kyle, Arlene, and Carlos have arrived. I don't know if Justin is coming as yet, but Luke can't come.

I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen, I see Stephanie, she is making out with a guy. She had on a mini skirt and a red strapless top.

Someone offers me a cup with a red substance, someone says, "Hi Ana."

I turn around and see a smiling Gregory, he had on joggers and blue blazers.

I say, "Hi Greg, welcome to my house."

He asks, "this is your house?"

I nod.

Stephanie says behind me,"glad you can make it nerd."

I turn around, "I was here all the time, I live here."

She frowns,"oh really, then prove it."

I grab her hand and pull her to the living room, I point on the left side of the wall, there is a framed picture of me, the first day of senior year.

She gasps, "that's impossible, whoever the owner of this house he or she must be very rich, you can't have a bigger house than mines, you probably related to them."

I smirk, "I'll be right back", I walk out of the living room and go to my dad's office which is usually locked, so I go for the keys. I grab the framed picture of me and my dad, last year at the fair.

When I return to the living room, Stephanie is trying to get Jordan's attention, who is looking drunk already.

I say, "if don't believe me, then explain this", I hand her the picture.

She gasps, "Mr- Mr. Montez is your father?"

I nod.

We have the same color hair and nose, she hands m back the picture and leaves the living room, going outside in the back. I see Gregory looking bored, he is sitting on the couch with a drink.

I went and sit down next to him, "enjoying the party?"

He shrugs.

Then a tall person comes and stands in front of us look up, shit.

Brandon looks furious, he had his arms crossed watching Gregory and me, I can feel Gregory stiffened.

Brandon says, "care to explain what's going on here Ana?"

I sigh.

I got up and take Brandon's hand, if we want privacy, we have to go into the game room, which is soundproof. I walk up the stairs and see Justin making out with a college freshman.

I ignore them and head to the game room, I lock the door behind me. I turn around and Brandon pin me against the door and starts to kiss me, I froze then I start kissing him back.

He pulls me closer to him and I ran my hands through his hair. He moans in my mouth, then I push his away slightly, he stops and watches me in the eyes.

I blush and look away, "nothing is going on between Greg and me."

Brandon asks, "you sure? Because five minutes before I arrived, there was another picture of you and him talking."

Justin!!

I sigh, "it's Justin, don't worry, I'll speak to him", he smiles at me.

He suggests, "let's go back downstairs, I'm thirsty", I nod.

When we reach downstairs it is like a madhouse and more people. Brandon and I go outside by the pool, where Kyle, Arlene, Jacob, and Carlos are by the minibar.

Kyle says, "Anne is in the house."

I laugh and shake my head.

Jacob suggests, "let's play truth or dare", Arlene smiles and watches me.

Oh no, I am not playing this I am about to leave when Brandon says, "Ana and I are in."

Shit

I sigh and sit down next to Arlene, Carlos says, "I'll go get Jordan, Justin, and four more girls."

Brandon says,"it wouldn't be that bad, I promise."

The girls playing are from our grade, Stephanie, Jackie (Stephanie's minion) , the girl from lunchtime in school (Nikki, aka Stephanie's minion) and Heidi (a cheerleader), Arlene, and I.

Justin says,"I'll go first, Jackie, truth or dare?"

Jackie replies, "dare."

Justin says, "I dare you to do a body shot with Brandon", I froze.

Brandon turns pale, Justin is smirking; Jackie sends Brandon a flirt glance and Stephanie is grinning.

Five minutes later

After Brandon is forced to do a body shot with Jackie, it is Jordan's turn.

He says, "Anne, truth or dare?"

I answer, "truth."

Jordan asks, "is it the truth that you are a virgin?"

What the hell? He has to be drunk to ask a personal question.

I blush and look down at my hand, I mumble, "yes."

Nikki laughs, "what a loser."

Brandon tries to comfort me, but I push him away and get up.

I leave and go to my bedroom, it is 9:30 pm already. I change into my pajamas and go into the game room with my pillow and blanket and lock the door. I put my phone on silent and went to sleep with tears falling out of my eyes.

________