Chapter 22- I'll Kill Him

*Lunchtime*

I walk into the cafeteria with Arlene, the boys are all sitting and chatting. I see Brandon in the line, he has two trays, maybe one is for me?

Arlene gets in the line and I wait at the end for Brandon. Just as he gets to the end, a girl comes out of nowhere and says, "you got my lunch, thanks, baby."

Baby? What the hell?

Brandon froze and watch me in the eyes, the girl grabs the two trays and is tugging Brandon, she says, "come on B, let's go sit."

I cross my arms everyone's attention is on us, the boys are watching me too, but Justin looks like he wants a fight and Carlos has to hold him back.

I say, "Hi Brandy, is that lunch for me?"

He says, "well technically ye-", but is cut off by the bitch.

She snaps, "um..excuse, but Brandon got the lunch for me."

I snort, "you wish, now get your hands off my man, before I do it myself."

Everyone gasps.

She says, "whatever", leaving with the trays in her hands and head to the cheerleader table.

Brandon says, "hi, I am sorry, she's a pain in the a-", I cut him off.

I say, "it's okay, anyway I'll see you later or something", I walk to the boy's table.

Justin passes me his leftovers and says, "look eat up, I don't want you fainting away on us."

I manage a smile.

Brandon keeps watching me and the cheerleader is trying to flirt with him.

Jordan says, "two can play this game Anne I can teach you, how to know if your boyfriend is jealous."

I frown and say, "and how exactly are we going to do that?"

He smiles and whispers something in Kyle's ears, Kyle then smiles. He texts something on his phone, then Arlene starts smiling at me.

Jacob says, "Ana, what you are going to do later with the party and all?"

I reply, "well I was going to stay there till 9, then head to Justin's house."

Arlene offers, "you can stay at my house Ana, it's in the same neighborhood as the twins."

I nod.

Kyle is smiling at his phone and Jordan is doing the same.

Carlos gets up from the table and leaves the cafeteria.

Justin whispers," he got a girlfriend from another high school", good luck for him.

I don't know what Kyle and Jordan are doing, but they are smiling more than usual and an evil smile too.

*****

After school Kyle and Brandon had training, so I walk to my locker to drop off some books.

When I open my locker, someone says, "hi Anastasia", that voice sounds familiar.

When I turn around I gasp, it's Gregory my freshman crush, he's cool not on the track team though with chestnut hair and green eyes.

I smile, "Hi Greg, how's it going?"

He smiles, "good, I heard you and Brandon are a thing now", I blush.

I say, "yeah, last year of school Greg."

He smirks, "I know you had a crush on me during freshman year", I cough.

How did he know that?

He smiles, "don't worry, I like you too", winking at me.

Jordan!!!!, I'll kill him.

I say, "okay then, but I have a boyfriend so too late".

He shrugs, "we can be friends if you like."

I nod.

He gives me a quick hug, then leaves, if I still had a crush on him, I would have fainted.

I close back my locker and make my way to the parking lot.

When I reach I see Jordan, Justin, Carlos, Luke, and Jacob smiling at their phones.

Jordan says, "Hi Anne, nice picture", then he shows me his phone. I gasp, it is a picture of me and Gregory talking at my locker and I am blushing.

Jordan says, "this will come in handy for blackmailing later in life", then he turns pale.

Justin says, "uh oh", I take out my phone.

I got a message from Facebook, it is on Jordan's wall, the picture.

I say, "you idiot, do you know what would happen when Brandon finds out?"

Justin shrugs, "break up with you and kill Gregory? I don't know, but the break-up wouldn't be that bad."

I sigh and open my car door, I say, "well I am going home, I have enough drama for today, see you guys later or tomorrow."

I drive home, what am I going to say to Brandon?

____

Brandon's POV

After practice it's 4:30 pm, I go to the locker room and take a shower.

Some of the boys are looking at their phones, Kyle is grinning.

After my shower, my best friend Jack says, "Hi Brandon, look at your phone, there's a very interesting picture on Jordan's wall."

I take out my phone and go on Jordan's wall, since we aren't friends, I had to type in his name.

When I see the picture, he posted two hours ago, I got very angry.

It is a picture of Ana and Gregory and Ana is blushing, I can feel my jealousy rising.

Jack says, "before you do anything stupid, go to her and let her explain", I sigh.

I take my bag and walk out of the locker room with Jack, he asks, "are you going to the party?"

I nod, I really need to talk to Ana and there is where she'll be. Jack lives a couple of blocks from me, so I got a ride from him.

When I reach home, I got a text from Ana,

Ana: We need to talk

Me: Good because we really need to

Ana: It's not anything major

Me: I know, I'll see you later at the party

Ana: Come early, cause am leaving at 9

Me: Okay, I'll be there at 7

I don't want to sound like am hurting her, but I do get jealous quickly.

___