Chapter 42- Halloween Party Part 2

Brandon's POV

Jack is having a party tonight and I wanted Ana to come with me, but she doesn't like parties and have plans with her best guy friends.

I am not jealous or anything, but I find she's hanging out and talking to him a lot, I do feel like punching him. Again I am not jealous just very selfish, although he's been Ana's friend before I came into her life.

After school and Ana left, I go to the field and did some running.

Most of the guys are home to get ready for the party, I already got my costume. I am a prince and my two friends would be musketeers, Ana was supposed to be the princess. I sigh as I jog and think of her, Nikki has been around me very often trying to get my attention or making Ana jealous.

Speaking of the devil, here she comes walking towards me when I take my water break in her cheerleader uniform.

She says, "Hi Brandon I really need to talk to you", I cross my arms.

I reply "well we are talking, aren't we?".

She sighs, "I am really sorry for hurting you Brandon, I regretted it immediately after I said it, then you met Ann and my feelings for you came back and now I just want to be with you."

I snap, "no way Nikki, you hurt me once, I am not going to repeat that mistake, now leave me alone. I am in a relationship already so move on because I was forced to!"

I jog off leaving her.

I learn from my mistake, don't trust girls like Nikki or her friends. She leaves by the time I make a lap, I will see her for the party of course.

********

I pull up in front of Jack's house, which is a little smaller than mines, but a good size for a party. Since tomorrow doesn't have any school, I will get drunk tonight. I get out of my car and walk to the front door, music is blasting loudly from inside.

I open it and step in, the music is so loud my eardrums feel like it's going to bust.

I see some familiar faces, Jack and Blake had on their musketeer costumes. They are grinding on two random girls, I walk into the kitchen and see some people doing body shots on the island.

I grab a beer then leave I look around and see people either making out, grinding on each other or going in and out of rooms from the upstairs.

I spot Nikki flirting with a guy, see why now I don't want to be with her? She had on a short silver dress and her hair down with a crown on it.

The guy is Mason I think, he's putting his hand on her butt then they start to make out.

I roll my eyes just as another girl pushes her away from Mason and she almost falls. I grab her before she hits the floor, she looks up at me in surprise, she smiles at me.

I pull her up and then leaves, glaring at Mason and the girl who is sucking off each other's face.

Jack says, "Brandon, my man, you made it", slapping me on the back.

I gulp down my first beer and then take one from the table and gulp it down quickly.

Jack challenges, "let's see who can drink the most, if I win you have to give me free lunch for the rest of the month."

I smirk, " and if I win, I get your new Xbox."

He groans, "but I just got that one, fine you have a deal", shaking my hand.

Let the games begin, he's going down, no one can out drink me, except for Blake.

____

Anastasia's POV