Chapter 36- It's My 18th Birthday - Part 1

I wake up around 10:00 am thanks to my friends. Last night we went and watch a movie, then make mischief almost getting caught by police and almost dying thanks to Jordan's reckless driving, I had never been so scared in my life.

It's my 18th birthday, finally.

I get happy birthday wishes from my family on Facebook, snap chat, and Twitter, all my friends including Gregory text me happy birthday.

Then my dad comes in singing, "happy birthday to you, you belong in a zoo, you look like a monkey and you smell like one too."

I chuckle and our butler Freddie had a cake in his hand with eighteen candles.

My dad says, "happy birthday sweetheart", kissing me on the forehead and handing me a gift bag, I open it and gasp, my own credit card.

Freddie says, "since I only met you yesterday, I brought you this a fifty dollars gift card to get all the one direction and 5sos songs", I smile and hug him.

I ask, "how did you know?"

He says, "My niece is obsessed with them."

He says, "now make a wish", I did and blow out the candles.

My dad takes a picture and says, "Freddie why don't you go bring the birthday girl her breakfast?"

He nods.

When he leaves dad suggests, "you can go shop the whole day in the mall, there's more than twenty thousand on the card", my mouth falls open, more than what? I can't be hearing right.

I ask, "where you're going?"

He sighs, "I have to go down to the business, I am needed there, I'm sorry Anne, but I promise later, we'll hang out."

I sigh and nod, I eat waffles and blueberry pancakes with milk and flip through the channels on TV.

I text Arlene.

Me: Hi bestie, do you want to go shopping?

Best girlfriend: Sorry I would love to go, but I am kind of busy I have to help mom today there's no getting out of it, happy birthday again

Me: That's okay and thanks

Then I text Justin, he will not turn me down, not on my birthday at least.

Me: Hi jerk, do you want to come and hang out with me?

Jerk: Sorry Anne, but my dad really needs to talk to me, I will see you later

Me: No worries, I understand a man and his son needs bonding time

Jerk: Don't worry you'll see me later

I text Luke, he is never busy.

Me: Hi Lukey, want to hang out

Lukey: Sorry, but the twin, Kyle, and I are going to a game in the stadium, you know how we love our football

Me: Okay well I'll see you guys later then

Luke: Yep, see you and happy birthday again

Then I text Brandon.

Me: Hi bbfl, do you want to hang out with me?

Brandy: Sorry bgfl, but I am working this morning, sorry xoxo

I sigh, everyone is too busy for me, I wouldn't bother texting Carlos.

I get a text from Greg.

Greg: Hi heard you looking for someone to hang out with, well I was heading by the mall, do you wanna come?

Me: You're a lifesaver, Greg, I'll meet you there in the next hour

Greg: Thanks, see you and my sister is coming as well

Me: No problem

I jump up and down on my bed then fly into the bathroom, Greg is truly a friend, unlike some people I know, who would ditch their own friends on their birthday?

*******

Justin's POV

Everyone is gathered in front of the five-star hotel and Mr. Montez just arrives, Anne doesn't suspect a thing because Gregory is the one who would be the distraction.

I clap, "alright everyone is here and Anne doesn't suspect a thing, let's get to work, Jordan tells everyone that there's a surprise party for Anne tonight here, Stephanie and her friends aren't invited."

He nods and gets out his phone.

Mr. Montez is talking with the manager, Arlene informs me, "I brought a dress for Anne to put on later for the party, I will have it deliver in the next hour so when she comes home, she'll see the box."

I nod.

We all go into the hotel and the large ballroom, wow it's huge, just good for any occasion.

I say, "get the decorations, we have a lot of work to do."

Everyone gets busy with their tasks.

Mr. Montez whispers, "I'll order the chocolate fountain and see if the manager of one direction can come to play here because they are touring privately in the city today."

I smile, Anne would be blown away.

I see Jordan checking out the party planner instead of spreading the news.

I say, "hi Jordan, get back to work, we still have to get a DJ, that's your job too."

He sighs and mumbles, this is more work than Luke's party.

Mr. Montez explains, "her favorite color is blue and pink, so everyone in the party must wear something blue, pink or white, that's the rule."

****

Anastasia's POV

I reach the mall and see Gregory texting on his phone.

I ask, "Hi, where's your sister?"

"She didn't want to come again, so I leave her home, what do you want to do?" He replies.

I suggest, "get a milkshake, then do some shopping".

Gregory replies, "I'll meet you at Starbucks next hour", before running off, great the next person ditch me.

I walk into Starbucks and order a milkshake then sit down.

I see Nikki enter with Stephanie, both of them wearing a crop top and mini skirts, all the guys are checking them out.

I exit before they had a chance to see me, I head to the store name gorgeous divas.

I enter and a girl about my age says, "welcome, what may I help you with?"

I state, "well I need some new skinny jeans, dresses, bikinis, and crop tops."

She nods.

We look through some sections of clothes, then I am pushed into a dressing room to try it on, it's going to be a long day.

_______________________