August 19th 2015 & August 20th 2015

August 19th 2015

A Chance

After what Gabe told me the other night, I see things so differently. So I know what my first thing will be. I'm going to drop the football team and tryout for the dance team which were today. After school I told Elijah and Gabe that I quit football so I can try out for dance. Gabe was thrilled and called me his little dancer, while Elijah wasn't all that thrilled, "Why would you try out for dance? You have a gift with that arm so put it to good use." I rolled my eyes, "Football isn't my thing and you know it Elijah. I was just doing it for you so you can be happy, now let me be happy." He was silent as we walked to the gym for my tryout. Gabe put his arm around my waist, "C'mon Elijah, let my little dancer be happy." He then kissed my cheek making me blush. Elijah groaned, "Fine, just give it all you got I'm right behind you 110%." I smiled and hugged the two best guys in the world then pushed the gym doors open. Here goes nothing.

August 20th 2015

My Dream

All day my heart has been racing non-stop. Today during lunch they're going to be putting up a list of who made the team and I was so nervous I was sweating cannons. When the bell rung signaling that it was lunch I raced out towards the cafeteria. Once I made it there I went straight to the bulletin board and scanned for my name. I found my name and I've never been this happy in my life. I actually made it, I'm officially a dancer, this is so exciting I can't stop smiling. I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulder. "So? Did my little dancer make it?" Gabe asked. I chuckled, "Look for yourself." He looked at the bulletin and smiled. He picked me up and spun me, "You made it, I'm so proud of you," He sat me down and turned me to face him, "Now you're officially my little dancer." He lends in and planted a kiss on my forehead. "Ok you love birds, break it up we are still in school," I looked over to see Elijah with Fallon and Jaxon, "So? Did my baby brother make the team?" I rolled my eyes, "Stop calling me your baby brother. You know I hate that. I'm not a baby." I pouted. He chuckled, "I'll stop calling you a baby if you stop pouting like one all the time." I pouted harder and walked away to our table. Stupid Elijah always making fun of me.

After school was our first practice and I was so excited. I entered the gym to see two women sitting there. I smiled, "Umm... Hi, is this dance practice?' The two woman looked over at me and smiled their eyes brighten. "Yeah, it is." One of them said. She had long black curly hair and she was thin but fit. The other woman stared at me before speaking, "Are you related to Elijah Wright?" She was an inch shorter than the other lady, she had a pixie cut hair style and had a little more meat on her bones but still fit as well. I smirked, "Sadly yes, that's my brother." She giggled, "I knew that name sounded familiar your brother is in my choir class." I grinned, "Choir?" I can keep this little information for when the times comes. I excused myself and went to the locker room to change into basketball shorts and a tank top. When I came back there were five girls that was talking to the coaches. "Rose how many signed up and made it?" One girl with black hair and red highlights asked. I guess the lady in the pixie cut name was Rose. "Uh... I think three girls and a guy." All the girls turned to her, "There's a guy on the team?" Another girl with grey dyed hair asked. I cleared my throat and they all looked over at me. Their eyes widen as they looked at me then smiled. I grinned a little and gave a single wave.

Once everyone was here we sat in a little circle and introduced ourselves, and once it came to me everyone stared instantly. I grinned nervously, "Hi, I'm Benjamin but you can call me Bennie." After that our other coach Ava clapped her hands and told us to start stretching. The two captains; Scarlett and Audrey stood in front and told us to follow everything they did. As we were stretching the gym doors opened and in came Gabe and Elijah. Everyone looked and smiled. "Hey Ms. Tilly can we stay and watch my brothers first practice?" Elijah asked. Rose looked at Ava then back at Elijah. "You can but you need to sit on the bleachers and don't be a distraction, I know how you are." Elijah chuckled a little then walked to the bleachers with Gabe behind him. Rose snapped her fingers at us, "Alright ladies," She smiled at me, "And Bennie, get back to stretching." I chuckled then Scarlett yelled splits then my smile was gone. I've never done the splits. What if I split something? I need everything to be together. Scarlett grinned looking at me having a mini panic attack, "It's ok, just go as far as you can." Everyone was in them and they were waiting on me. I breathe in and out then slid into them perfectly. My eyes widen and I smiled like I just won a million dollars. Everyone stared at me in awe. "Wow Bennie, you them perfectly." Scarlett said looking amazed. I didn't even know I was this flexible. Well, you learn something new every day.