February 17th 2016

The Confession

Everyone was happy to know that I was going to be ok. Fallon literally gave me the tightest hug ever not caring that she almost made be in the hospital even longer. My Mom just cried as if she was at my funeral. Elijah actually cried in front of everyone and then when I ask him was he crying he immediately denied. And since Xzavier already had his little break down already he was calm and was just smiling wide. As my Mom was signing the release papers Xzavier hugged me from behind, "I missed you so much." He kissed my cheek in front of everyone making my cheeks burning like fire. I hide my face in my hands smiling feeling embarrassed. Are you serious? Is it this boy mission to embarrass me? I heard Elijah chuckle at me while Fallon awed at us. My Mom looked at us and smiled, "Alright kids, time to go home." We walked into the parking lot and as I about to get in my Mom car Elijah stopped me. Stared at him confused, "What's wrong." He smiled at me, "You live with me now." I smiled widely. Now this should be interesting. As Elijah was driving us to our new place with Xzavier and I in the back and Fallon in the front, my mind kept wandering to what happened to Ross. Elijah looked at me through the rearview mirror, "It's fine Bennie, he's gone and he's not coming back." Xzavier put his arm around my shoulder, "He's never going to hurt you again." I smiled and leaned against Xzavier. The worst is over and I'm happy for that.

As Elijah was pulling up to the I seen a familiar car in one of the parking lot. Fallon looked back at me confused as I am. "You don't think that's who I think that is right?" She asked turning around frowning at the car. I sighed massaging my forehead, "I really hope not I don't got time for his lies right now." We all got out the car and once we did he did also. I closed my eyes and sighed heavily. Gabe ran up to me and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug. I hissed in pain which made Xzavier to push him away from me. Xzavier put his arm around my shoulder, "Who are you?" Gabe frowned looking between Xzavier and I. "The real question is, who the hell are you?" He said with his arms crossed. Xzavier smirked, "I'm Bennie's boyfriend." Xzavier kissed me on my forehead still looking at Gabe. I see Gabe was fuming clenching and unclenching his hands. I sighed, "What do you want Gabriel?" He looked at me and his face soften and gave me a sweet smile. "I heard what happen and Elijah gave me his new address so I can see you." I crossed my arms over my chest rolling my eyes. "Well, if you were so worried then why didn't you see him when he was in the hospital?!" Fallon yelled seeing her getting irritated. Gabe bit his lip looking at the ground. I looked at him in suspicion, "It's because Margaret didn't let you," He was silent which meant I was right, "She think you still have feelings for me. Am I right Gabriel?" Everyone looked at Gabe surprised. Elijah frowned, "Gabriel, is that true? Do you still like Bennie?" Gabriel looked up at us a tear rolling down his face. "Fine ok, yes I still like Bennie but I don't just like Bennie," He paused and looked straight into my eyes, "I'm in love with him." My eyes widen speechless. The way he looked at me the pain, the regret. He stepped up to me not caring that Xzavier was staring daggers at him. He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eye. "Bennie, I've been killing myself over what I did to you. I can't stop thinking about the look in your eyes when I hurt you. I'm sorry for hurting you. I love you so much that it hurts to see you with someone else." I heard Fallon scoff and smack her lips. "Bennie, are you really listening to him for real? He's lying, once you don't give him what he wants he's going to do the same thing again, fuck him." Fallon pulled me and Elijah to the apartment bumping past Gabe. I looked back to see Xzavier open his mouth but before I heard words come out the building door closed.

Fallon dragged us into the apartment and it was amazing. It was so beautiful and spacious and for a guy, Elijah knows how to put a house together. The living room and kitchen was the same color black and silver, but the living room had splashes of color here and there. Elijah put his arm around my shoulder, "Well little brother. Welcome to your new home." I gave him a smirk. I love the place but with everything that just happened with Gabe I'm just drained. And plus, what's making it worse all I'm thinking about is what Xzavier is saying to Gabe. I walked to the back where the rooms are and I see a room that was black and yellow, and then another room was black and green. I smiled wide forgetting what I was worried about and ran into the room flopping on the bed snuggling into the light green furry duvet. Elijah stopped at my door smiling, "So I take it that you like the new place?" I smiled and yelled a very loud and dragged out yes. Fallon came from behind him and hugged him kissing his neck, which he flinched at. He glared at Fallon, "Why would you do that? You know how I feel about that." She smiled giggling a little, "Yeah I know, that's why I did it." I smiled at the two. They were so cute together I'm actually happy that they are together. I looked up and to see them arguing. But sometimes they want to kill each other which irritates me to no end.

As Elijah and Fallon was arguing we heard the front door open then close. We all looked at each other then went to the living room to see Xzavier with a blank expression. I walked up to him giving him a little smile, "Hey, are you ok?" He smiled at me and kissed my forehead then looked at Elijah, "We need to talk." I looked at Elijah and he just nodded and they both went to the back room. I looked at Fallon and she just shrugged plopping on the couch turning on the T.V to just flip through it. I sighed, "I'm going to bed, I'll see you in the morning." She yelled an ok as I walked into my room. I closed the door behind me and changed into just some basketball shorts then climbed into my bed snuggling into my covers with a smile on my face. "Sleeping can always put me in a good mood." I said to myself. Before I could fall completely to sleep I heard my door open then closed. Since my back was towards the door I didn't know who it was but I had a good clue. I felt the bed dip then the covers open and a warm body on my back. I turned to see Xzavier and he just smiled. "Sorry if I woke you." He said apologetically. I smiled shaking my head, "No, you're ok I was just, thinking about stuff." He frowned in confusion wrapping his arms around my body, "What's up?" I bit my lip. Should I ask what him what he was talking about with Gabe and Elijah? But he might think that I'm all in his business, I mean I am but he doesn't need to know that. I sighed, "What were you saying to Gabriel and Elijah?" Xzavier just sighed letting me go and laid on his back with his hands behind his head. He stared at the ceiling, "Well, I just told him to leave you alone, he has no place in your life anymore. He doesn't need to keep coming around here like he did." I frowned at him a little, "Xzavier, I'm glad that you care about me, but Gabriel is kind close with Elijah so..." Xzavier cut me off, "That's what I was talking to Elijah about. He said that even though they are really close what he did to you was stupid and that you come before any friendship." I sighed heavily pinching the bridge of my nose. Everything is so stressful. First, I thought I was actually falling back in love with Gabe, then, my dad almost killed me, it's just all too much. Xzavier kissed my forehead and smiled, "Don't worry about as long as you got the me, Fallon, and your brother then everything is going to be ok." I smiled at him and snuggled into him and drifted to sleep.