March 4th 2016

Perfect

I woke to the sun hitting my face making me groan and turn over feeling Xzavier next to me. I cuddled up against him and smiled to myself as I felt myself get comfortable in his embrace. Xzavier chuckled making his chest vibrate, "Are you comfortable?" I frowned whining and put my hand on his face shushing him. He chuckles turned into laughs as he sat us up. I whined even more just wanting to go back to sleep. I opened my eyes to see the bedroom that we were in wasn't mine. I smiled to myself as I recalled last night which made my cheeks go hot. I picked my phone from the nightstand and seen that the time said eleven thirty-three. My eyes widen, "Shit, shit, shit, we're late, Elijah is going to kill me." I quickly go out of the bed a quickly started getting my clothes on. Xzavier got out of bed and hugged me from behind slowing my pace down. "Slow down babe, Elijah called you in so everything is fine." I sighed and relaxed into his arms. He turned me around with his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. "Since we have the whole weekend how about we just stay here until Sunday? It can be like a mini vacation from home." I smiled at him and nodded. He leads me into the kitchen and I sat on the counter smiling taking a grape from a bowl and popped it in my mouth. Xzavier took out some stainless steel pans putting them on the stove then looked at me. He smiled, "So, what do you want for breakfast?" I looked at him confused then smiled, "You can cook?" Xzavier nodded and took out breakfast ingredients and laid them on the counter next to me. He clapped his hands together, "Alright let's get cooking."

After cooking for some time, play fighting, and then cleaning we finally sat at the table eating our cooked food. As we were eating I heard my phone ring I was about to get up when Xzavier grabbed my wrist. He grinned, "No distractions remember, just you and me." I nodded and sat back down. We finished eating and washed our dish out then sat on the porch sitting on the swing looking out into the distant. I looked up at Xzavier to see his lost in thought. The way that the sun is hitting the side of Xzavier made him look like an angel sent. I've never notice before but his jawline was so sharp but his cheeks was so chubby. At first look Xzavier can look intimidating but once you get to know him and love him he's just a loveable teddy bear. "What are you staring at?" I didn't realize how long I was staring at him. He leaned down and kissed me making me smile into the kissed. "C'mon, let's go in the house it's getting a little cold out." I sat up from his shoulder and we went into the house. I laid on the couch looking up at the ceiling and sighed. Xzavier lifted my head and sat down then putting my head on his lap. He grabbed a remote and pressed a button making the T.V come out the wall. I looked over at Xzavier and frowned, "So all this time you had a T.V and you didn't tell me?" He just shrugged and turned it to the UFC channel. I rolled my eyes and went into the back room and got my phone then laid back on his lap. "Hey, I said no distractions." Xzavier looked at me. I pointed to the T.V, "So you're telling me this isn't a distraction?" He looked back at the T.V and stayed silent. I smirked in triumphant and went back to my ten miss text from Fallon. After texting Fallon for over an hour I got bored and pouted sighing. I looked up at Xzavier to see him still glued to the T.V which made me sigh louder, Xzavier never budged. I pouted and laid on his shoulder, "Xzavier, I'm bored can we do something?" He was silence still watching T.V. I groaned rolling my eyes and walked into the back room. I went to the bag that Fallon sent me last night and put on; black jeans, a grey shirt, a baby blue pea coat, and my black combat boots. I grabbed my phone and left the cabin Xzavier not even paying me no attention.

I was walking through the nearby woods enjoying the cool breeze and the looking at the dead trees with sunlight seeping through the branches. I sat on a nearby rock and sighed taking in the scenery. It was so beautiful out here, even though I'm really not an outdoorsy type it was so pretty out here that I could stay here forever. My phone vibrated in my pocket making me jump a little. I took out my phone to see Xzavier calling probably just knowing I was gone. I sighed answering, "Yeah Xzavier?" "Where are you? I've been texting you for almost an hour." He asked frantically. I looked at me phone to see thirteen miss text all from him. I rolled my eyes, "I'm surprise that you notice I was gone since you were so focus on that T.V." He was silent for a moment, "I know and I'm sorry for that." "What about no distractions you promised me." I got up and started walking around again. "I know and I'm sorry so let me make it up to you." I turned around to see him standing by the rock I just up from and smiled. He walked up to me grabbing my hand taking me further into the woods. We came to a stop in front of an old looking tree house. The tree house wasn't like an original tree house, it was almost like a playground in a tree. Xzavier let go of my hand and walked up to the tree house and smiled to himself. I came up behind him and hugged him, "This place is amazing." I said in awe. He chuckled, "Yeah, when my parent would bring us to the cabin as kids me and my brother found this tree house when we were playing in the woods. When we found this place we swore that nobody was allowed to play on it." He pulled me to the ladder. "I thought you said nobody was allowed to play on it?" I grinned. I looked back at me and smirked, "You're an exception."

I climbed up the ladder to find Xzavier looking through an old box which looked full of toys. Xzavier grinned to himself pulling out an old Power Ranger action figure. "This use to be my favorite toy when I was little. If anybody tried to touch it I would go crazy." Xzavier chuckled to himself going down memory lane. I walked across the bridge that was going to another tree house. There was a balcony that looked out an amazing view of the woods and the way the sun hit the woods made it all the more beautiful. Xzavier came up from behind me and hugged me kissing my cheek. "It beautiful isn't it?" Xzavier laid his chin on my shoulder. I nodded leaning against him. I smiled to myself loving this moment. The moment where I knew Xzavier was my one. The moment when Xzavier fixed my broken heart.