September 28th 2015

Feeling Loved Again

I woke up to my phone going off indicating that I was getting a call. I grabbed my phone off its charger and answered groggily not looking at the caller I.D, "Hello?" "Good morning my baby." Xzavier groggy voice said from the other line. I smiled to myself but I was still half asleep and a little irritated. I looked at my phone to see it said 5:36 Am. I frowned, "Xzavier, do you know what time it is?" He chuckled, "Yeah I know, but since you take so goddamn long to get ready and I'm picking you up I decided to call you early so you can be ready by time I come." I groaned having a mini tantrum. I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. I groaned, "I'll call you back Xzavier." "Nooo," He whined, "Keep me on the phone while you get ready so it can be like we getting ready together." I chuckled a little, "Fine, but I'm getting in the shower." I put Xzavier on speaker and then ran the shower. As I was taking my clothes off and getting in the shower I heard his shower start going. "Are you getting in the shower too?" I yelled grinning. "Yeah, it's like we in the shower together." He yelled back. I shook my head smiling to myself. He's so cute. What are you doing to me Xzavier? After my shower I turned it off and got out going to brush my teeth and my other hygienic things. After my morning routine I grabbed my phone and went to my room to see Elijah just waking up. I laid my phone on my dresser as I picked out some random briefs. "B baby, what are you wearing?" I laughed, "Really, B baby? That's the nickname you gave me?" He chuckled, "What? You don't like it?" I smiled, "It's fine, as long as I can call you Zavvy Baby." "That's fine with me." He said. I heard Elijah groan, "Oh my god, it's too early to be all cute and lovey dovey." I smiled shaking my head and went to my closet debating on what I'm wearing. I looked at my phone, "Zavvy, what are you wearing?" There was a pause until he spoke. "I actually don't know to tell you the truth." He chuckled nervously. I sighed and went on Elijah side of the closet to find his black and red football long sleeve sweatshirt that was so big it stops below my butt. "Goddamn it Elijah. Why you got to be so goddamn muscular that you got to wear shirts that hella big on me." I ranted to myself. I went back to my side and got my black and red jeans that were tight but not skinny jean tight with my black combat boots. I went over to the mirror to see myself and I smiled liking what I see. I walked back to my dresser and got my earring box. "Ok Zavvy, I'm ready." I said putting on my black diamond earrings. He chuckled, "I'm already around the corner." I smiled and grabbed my backpack and my phone and left. Before I made it downstairs Elijah came out the bathroom stopping me in my tracks. He looked at me up and down, "Why the hell you got my shirt on?" I sighed, "Because, I couldn't find nothing in my closet so I went to yours." He was about to say something but there was a knock on the door. Sprinted to the door to see Xzavier. He had on a blue shirt that had numbers on the front and back like a jersey with with blue pants and his blue Vans. I chuckled, "You're very blue today." He grinned, "I still look good don't I?" He pulled me by my hips then wrapped his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and smiled, "Well, that's debatable." He leaned in and kissed me softly on my lips making me melt into it turning the soft kiss into a heated make out session. We broke apart breathing heavily smiling at each other. He nodded to his car, "You ready?" I looked at my phone to see that it was only 6:18 Am. I frowned, "We still have a whole hour until school start." He grinned walking us to the car and then opened my door. He came over to the driver's seat and spoke, "Yeah, but I have to pick up my sister from her Mom house because they leave all across town." "I didn't know you had a sister." I said. His phone started ringing which made him sigh. He picked up looking annoyed, "What Em?" "Where the hell are?" A voice yelled through the phone. He started the car and sped down the road. "I'm on the way, calm down." The phone clicked indicating that she hung up. He groaned putting his hand through his hair. "I swear she is so aggravating." He whined. I chuckled, "Try having a brother." He shook his head, "No, having a sister is hell. You don't know what's it like when they have these cramps or whatever and they have like mood swings." I shook my head smiling, "You're over exaggerating. Fallon be having cramps but she just lay in bed and eat." "Well, can we switch cause I rather have Fallon than my sister." He sighed.