February 27th 2016

A Day of Play

Last night was amazing after the talk with Xzavier's mom it made me realize that I actually love him and I want to be with him body and soul, so later that night I let Xzavier be the first and only one to take my virginity and it was magical. I felt arms around my waist and the sun hitting my face. I opened my eyes to see beautiful grey eyes looking at me. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead, "Good morning sleepyhead." I chuckled and look down to see us still naked. I feel my cheek heat up as I recalled last night. I buried my face into my hands not wanting Xzavier to see my face. He chuckled and removed my hands from my face and was about to kiss me but bagged back. "Look Bennie I love you but I don't love that breath." I punch him in his chest and was going to put on some shorts when I remembered that I wasn't at my own house. "If you looking for some shorts they're in that bottom drawer I slipped back on my underwear and got some navy blue shorts and then went into his bathroom. I looked and see that it was a new toothbrush next to an already used one and I smiled to myself. As I was brushing my teeth I seen a shirtless Xzavier leaning against the doorframe smiling at me. I washed my mouth out and smiled back, "Why are you just staring at me?" He shrugged and came up to hug me from behind. He kissed my cheek, "You're just so cute." I rolled my eyes shrugging him off smiling, "Ewwwa, stop." I turned around as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Now that you are nice and fresh," He leaned in and kissed me making me smile, "Since we're alone, how about we have a day to ourselves." I chuckled, "If I didn't know any better, I'll say you were asking me out. Is that true Sir?" Xzavier picked me up making me wrap my legs around his waist chuckling as he took me to the bed and tossed me on it. Once my back hit the bed there was a knock on the door. I groaned falling back onto the bed. "I thought you said we were alone." I wined. Xzavier huffed going up stairs to answer the door I followed pouting the whole way there.

As I was stomping my way up the stairs I heard a girl laughter which confused me. I fully made it upstairs to see a pretty girl smiling and a little too close to Xzavier I might add. I cleared my throat making them look at me. They smiled which I gave a fake one back. "Xzavier, Who's this?" He looked at the girl and smiled, "Oh Bennie, this is..." "Claire, I'm a friend of Xzavier's. And who might you be?" She asked cutting him off smiling. Xzavier got up and walked over to me and hugged me from behind. I smirked and leaned into him, "I'm Bennie, Xzavier's boyfriend." Claire eyes was widened in shocked. She looked between us making me frown. I crossed my arms rolling my eyes. Here we go again, another homophobe. "Is there a problem, Claire?" I asked, my voice sounding irritated. Xzavier squeezed my arm a little telling me to calm down. I closed my eyes and sighed, "Sorry" Claire cleared her throat and smiled, "I'm sorry, it's just that I knew that Xzavier was bi but he never went out with a guy before." I looked over at Xzavier and grinned, blush dusted on his cheeks. "I never knew that I was your first guy," I chuckled, "I feel lucky." He pushed me lightly chuckling. Claire walked up to us smiling, "Look, if I came off as a little rude, I'm sorry." I smiled, "It's fine. And if I came off a little bitchy, I'm sorry." I extended my hand, "Friends?" And she took it, "Friends."

After Claire left Xzavier turned to me and smiled wrapping his arms around me. "What?" I asked grinning. "Let's go out." He suggested. I wrapped my arms around his neck, "And where will that be exactly?" He picked me up by my thighs walking us to the basement. "It's going to be a secret." We finally made it down to the basement which I didn't realize until he put me down on the bed. I pouted a little, "Why is it always a secret can you at least give me a hint?" He chuckled and went to his closet to pick out some clothes. As he was looking through his closet I realized that I didn't have clothes of my own. I grabbed my phone off his night stand to see three missed calls from my brother, two from Fallon, and one from Gabe. I chuckled and called Elijah first. He answers after the first ring, "Look decides to call back." I rolled my eye, "Ok Elijah, one, you're acting like I've been gone for months. And two, I need you to come pick me up I need a change of clothes." He sighed heavily groaning loudly, "Fine, I'm on my way." I rolled my eyes and ended the call. Xzavier look over his shoulder at me, "Wait, you're leaving?" He looked sad. I chuckled at his cuteness, "Yeah, I need to change I can't go out in what I wore yesterday." I started getting dressed into my old clothes when Fallon called. I sighed knowing I'm going to have an ear full for not calling her back and telling her what happened. I answered with the phone a little distant away from my ear. Before I could say hello she yelled, "What the hell Benjamin," Uh-oh, she used my whole name, "Why in the hell haven't you called me?!" I looked over at Xzavier who was looking in his closet like he was trying to make a life decision. I chuckled to myself, "Well I was a little," Xzavier took his shorts off only leaving him in his thigh boxer briefs making me bit my lip, "Preoccupied at the moment." "Oh yeah, with what?" She seethed. Before I could explain my other lined beeped I looked at my phone to see Elijah texting me that he was outside. "I'll explain everything later but right now I got to go, love you, bye." I hung up before she had time to yell at me. I finish putting the rest of my clothes on and kissed Xzavier goodbye.