Nightmare; Destruction of Cybertron

"Miko! Miko where are you?!" Mika cried.

She was surrounded by a fog... deep and blinding.

Not even her hand, mere inches from her face could be seen.

She shivered. "Grimlock? Riptide? Lockjaw?! Optimus? RATCHET!?"

She looked everywhere but all was covered in the fog, that was until she stepped over a rim...

Then, a light so blindingly bright appeared, a breeze gusting through blew the fog away and when it was gone her world was alight with buildings and roads made of metal as far as the eye could see!

Shreiks of metal birds flew by in flocks.

Trees of twisting metals reaching to the sky, decorated in ultra thin metal plates that tinkled in the breeze.

Like the wind chimes on earth.

All buildings with intricate designs glowing a beautiful cerulean blue color that decorated each design, crease, and crack of the planet.

The sky was bright, blue and scattered pink and blue clouds blending all together. The beings upon the planet however were like the Autobots...

Was she on Cybertron?

She watched them all moving about as she moved into the city of metal, dodging some that were walking towards her and then some.

She froze when a pede was aiming for her and yelped when it went through her.

What was going on?

She was freaking out, yet the sight was beyond beautiful.

She spotted bots walking by, femmes and mechs all different shapes and sizes.

Their Optics ranging from Blues, Reds, and even Gold!

"Mika!"

She turned to see Miko running over to her.

"Miko?" She was ecstatic to see her sibling! Grinning happily as they
ran and hugged each other.

"Where are we?"

"I think we're on Cybertron." Mika whispered as the two watched the bots go about their business.

They were awed by the sights they were seeing, all the cybertronians living peacefully.

All in Harmony.

It felt like days as they gazed upon the lives of the robots, watching them day in and day out doing simple things like selling items to difficult things of training and building weapons and training soldiers to guard sacred relics.

Merchants sometimes sat in the street's, offering fine things.

Guards patrolled the area, taking care of any incidents that might happen.

Car like creations roamed about, such a high tech kind of vehicle the scientists of earth could never possibly hope to discover.

They had no need to eat.

No need to drink.

No need to sleep.

So bright

So happy.

But like all good things, it did not last.

...

...

...

"How long do you think we've been here?" Miko whispered to her sister.

The two laying upon a metallic hill and watching as the suns set.