I'm a Decepticon now.

"How? How are you my... relative?" Mika demanded, she was now standing in front of Megatron on a cliff side. He had released her and landed the ship with a plan, and that plan was coming along nicely. He had let them go from their prisons with no doubt she wouldn't escape. Not that he had to worry, he was after all a Gladiator and she an inexperienced child so if she tried...

No, He mused, she would be a young adult to them now if she were in her true form.

"It's quite simple." Megatron drawled in boredom.

"Well, pardon me but I can't picture you with anyone." Mika muttered causing Megatron to sneer at her.

"Don't make me laugh." He glared down at her before looking up as Soundwave came from the ship with Miko and deposited her by her twin.

'Miko! Are you okay?'

'I'm alright...'

'What happened?'

'He showed me everything.' Miko replied through the bond before sending Mika the memories Soundwave had sent.

Mika almost stumbled at the amount of emotion the 'silent' bot had felt with them. He truly did care for them...

'What do we do?'

'What if we stayed?

'What?!'

'What if we stayed?'

'What about the bots?! Bulk?! Raf, Jack, Arcee, Bumblebee and Optimus?! They're our friends Mika, how could we betray them?'

'I want to be with Sire for a while.' Mika pleaded.

'What about Grimlock, Lockjaw and Riptide?'

'Miko...'

'What about Ratch-'

'Don't say his name!'

'Mika?'

'H-He hasn't spoken o-or looked at me in days Miko! I can't, I can't handle it... My heart hurts... I don't understand...'

'But we'll be separated! We'll be apart...'

"What are they doing?" Knockout, Breakdown and their new SIC Dreadwing came from the ship.

"More importantly," Dreadwing gazed down in disgust at the humans. "Why are there humans here?"

"I would watch myself if I were you." Megatron warned as Soundwave's servo twitched. "Those are Soundwave's Sparklings trapped in human form."

"My apologies Soundwave." Dreadwing bowed his head respectfully. Megatron was his leader, but he also greatly respected Soundwave.

"I will stay." Mika suddenly spoke causing the cons in the area to look down at her.

Megatron, pretending to be shocked, blinked down at her. "You will?"

Make no mistake, he knew she would say that. Megatron knew she was dangerously close to the edge of her sanity and with her sire on the Decepticon side it helped his plan immensely. Especially with how Chromia had left her, making Mika see a cruel carrier on the 'good' side and a kind (only to them really) Sire on the 'bad' side. Add in the fact that she was having issues with that medic and issues with her own inner self and well, this happens. She was tempted to the Decepticons side. Her twin however, looked like a different story.

"I take it you are not?"

'Please Miko.'

'I cant.'

'You...'

Miko quickly backed away from her twin and towards the edge of the cliff, glaring in hurt and anger.