Said the spider to the fly

An; Picture belongs to Raikoh-Illust on Deviant.com I just added the words.

Arachnophobia, Miko had it their whole life. From the smallest little spider to the largest they've ever seen she had been terrified and relied on Mika to get rid of it which was a very odd thing to see.

Miko was the bravest of the two, she was the more outspoken and the toughest. Mika was more meek and shy, only brave when her twin was in some sort of danger or hurt. She easily trusted and that often got her hurt. Miko kept everyone at bay, at length away from her before she trusted someone, she kept her heart locked away while Mika wore hers on her sleeve.

So to see the shyer, quieter, and nerdy sibling become the brave and daring one as she 'saved' her sister from the bad old spider was a sight to be hold. Mika was not afraid of spider's growing up, just so long as she could squish them.

Now however, Mika found herself very much afraid of them as her arms shakily wrapped around herself. Her breathing was fast as was her heart beat as she hid in the dark deserted canyon. She would give anything to be back on the nemesis with Soundwave, or in the med bay with Knockout as he ranted about the Autobots ruining his paint job, or Breakdown who would tell tales of his battles and feats, and she even wouldn't mind being around Megatron who would stare at her out of the corner of his optics while she observed the happenings of the command room. Sitting quietly as the the noise of Soundwaves digits gently rapped against the cybertronian key's of the main computer.

Megatron had made her stay out there since her first meeting with their newest recruit, or rather return of an old recruit. This newest member hated humans with a passion and seemed to hunt them fo sport, their gaze had pierced through her and sent fear racing down her spine. She had run from the room when the figure had hissed at her, spitting out a white web to 'catch' her in it's clutches. On instinct she had fled, racing into the command room and hiding behind Soundwaves pedes.

She could still hear the demonic growl he gave when the bot had entered the room after her, still here the warning of Megatron to avoid harming the fleshy sparkling of his TIC. Most of the cons in the room had dropped everything at the sound of her father's growl, something genuine and not recorded. It was horrifyingly deep, and sent chills down all their spines as they quickly froze in place as prey would a predator. To stay still and not evoke the creature to attack.

None had dared step, look or speak anything threateningly against the human femme, for they knew she belonged to the TIC. It was widely known that Soundwave was a rather powerful Mech, some often wondering why said decepticon was not the second in command. It was rumored that his power surpassed Megatrons himself. That being said they knew better.

A familiar hiss sounded in the distance, causing Mika to flinch in fear and curl inside her purple and black cloak that Soundwave gave her, deeper into the hole she had hid herself in. She wished she did not listen to the empty words that had beckoned her out of the safety of Soundwaves room, that she had not been so stupid as to run through the groundbridge that had opened near by. She wished she would of thought about it first, that she would of payed attention to the con's that were missing.

"Come out, come out where ever you are~"

Mika looked up, knowing that the sound was coming from above her, and took off, ducking behind large boulders in the ground for cover before spying a run down ship in the distance. she quickly made her way towards it, racing inside before pausing in the door way.

Inside was dark and foreboding, chains hung from the roof, tinkling together in the small breeze the rustled through the area.

Then, glowing purple eye's alerted her to the extra presence within the room as Arachnid, the new or rather... old recruit that looked like a spider, had appeared. Her intimidating presence made Mika feel like a little insect about to be caught in the webs of the hunter, she felt like a little fly. Said spider's mouth was set into a cunning quirk as fangs peeked out over her black colored lip plates. Her clawed servo raised, gesturing her forward as her mouth opened to speak. "Will you walk into my parlor?" Said the spider to the fly as she chuckled mockingly, her long lithe legs maneuvered her around the human as a snake like hiss left her lips. "Ti's the prettiest little parlor that ever you did spy; The way into my parlor us up a winding stair." She quietly walked behind the human, revealing rusted winding stairs that had sat behind her. "and I've many curious things to show when you are there."

Mika whimpered, very much amusing the spider as she took in the rising fear of the girl beneath her. Mika spoke, lips trembling. "Oh n-no no." Said the little fly. "T-to ask me is in vain, for w-who goes up your winding stair... can never come down again."

Arachnid felt herself chuckle darkly as the human began to play her game, knowing she was just stalling the inevitable. But Arachnid so loved to play with her prey. "I'm sure you must be weary, dear, with soaring up so high; Will you rest upon my little bed?" Said the spider to the trembling fly. "There are pretty curtains drawn around." Arachnid weaved some of her webbing, spinning it like finely spun silk before running one of the threads against Mika's cheek. "The sheets are find and thin. And if you like to rest a while, I'll snugly tuck you in." She hissed.

Mika felt her fearful tears begin to run down "O-oh no no!" Cried the little fly. "F-for I've often heard it s-said they never, never wake again; who sleep upon your bed."

"Dear friend what can I do? To prove the pure intentions I have for you? I have within my pantry, good store of all things nice; I'm sure you're very welcome--will you please take a slice?"

"Oh no, no!" Said the little fly. "Kind ma'am that can not be, I've heard what's in your pantry and I do not wish to see." Mika wasn't sure if she should back away, or attempt to race past the spider, for either way she did not know if she would survive.

"Sweet creature!" Purred the Spider. "You are witty and you are wise, how handsome are you gauzy wings, how brilliant are your eyes." Arachnid ever so slowly began shutting the door behind her as a wicket smile began to grow. "I've a little looking glass upon my parlor shelf, if you'll step in one moment you'll behold yourself."

Mika shook her head, knowing the game was coming to an end, to fearful to continue on. Arachnid had other plans and continued on still. "Come hither, hither pretty fly with the pearl and silver wing; your robes are black and purple there's a crest upon your head; Your eyes are like the gold so bright while mine are dull as lead."

Miko shrieked when the door slammed shut and raced forth, tumbling under Arachnids thin pede's and up the winding stairs.

"Alas, alas! how very soon this silly fly, hearing her wily, flattering words, came slowly flitting by; With buzzing wings she run about, then near and nearer drew." Arachnid laughed as she walked after the human slowly, enjoying the terror. "At last, up jumped the cunning spider!" Arachnid lept from the floor, using the walls and roof to land in front of Mika and fired her webs, trapping the human with ease. "And fiercely held her fast. She dragged her up her winding stair into her dismal den, within her little parlor--but she never came out again!"

Mika struggled as Arachnid dragged her up the stair's and into a darkened room where tubes filled with heads of different creatures lay and a cage just for her. She refused to say the ending line as Arachnid threw her in.

"Say the final line." She hissed, shaking the cage Mika was in.

"Unto an evil counselor, close heart and ear and eye, and take a lesson from this tale, of the spider and the fly..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dunno, I hope you liked this chapter, It just hit me suddenly to write it while I was typing for the next chapter, but then I had this idea for this chapter and so here it is! I'm currently back to working on the previous one I had been fixing for posting but for now, I hope you liked this little horror chapter! I'll try to get the one I'm working on finished before tomorrow owo