:Special: Shattered Glass Final "Goodbye..."

::::NOTE! PLEASE READ!!:::

:::I REPEAT PLEASE READ!!!:::

:::I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU ALL!::::

After much thinking and debation I want to ask you ALL and please answer me, How many of you would like and ACTUAL SG Fic from the Unwanted? It'll be different then THIS SG Special and veer off from the show because well its SG verse, like everything's kinda backwards. The name would be backwards as well, so instead of The Unwanted it will be The Needed. So basically Miko, Mika, Jack, and Raf would be backwards. If I do do the SG version fully then Mika would be very outgoing and a rebel, Miko would be meek and shy, Jack would be a rocker and disrespectful and Raf would TOTALLY be a flipping Tsundere. PAIRING WILL DIFFER AS WELL!! Anyway PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!

SG Fic?

Yay?

or Nay?

...

...

...

The battle ground was silent, both Autobot and Decepticon alike were in a stare down as the tense air climbed drastically. No one had seen the bot who'd been shot, nor the child staring horrified as he collapsed to the ground in agony, Sparks flying form his frame as a whine left his form.

"Decepticons!" Megatronus shouted, very much aware at what was at stake "free the captured Bumblebee and protect the humans!" He had ordered before he was met with an attack by Nemesis and both went flying through the air in a mess of metal limbs and  deep growls.

Knockout wasted no time to lung at Wasp with his weapon out and ready to fight, and Wasp met his attack with his energon prod and a sneer upon his face. To the Side Dreadwing and Bulkhead clashed viciously, the two making a show of their strengths as they fought each other and then there was Chromia who had felt a disturbance in her bond with Soundwave and she just knew, she knew that Arcee had a part of it, if her smug look was anything to go by.

"Where's your pretty daughter sissy Mia?" The mocking tone set a flame in Chromia's circuitry and she refrained from letting out a beastly hiss as the bot mentioned her daughter. "Oh Mika! Come out and play~"

Chromia pulled her weapon out and charged it, firing repeatedly at Arcee who merely laughed and used her lithe body to easily dodge the weapon fire. "Sit still you pit spawned fragger!"

"Oh wait, she can't come out to play." Arcee then began to pout.

Chromia narrowed her eye's, daring her to go one.

Arcee grinned sadistically before pulling up her guns tauntingly. "Because. I. Shot. Her. AHAHAHAHA!"

"Be silent!" Chromia snapped, battling to keep her anger at bay. Something was seriously wrong with Soundwave and she felt desperate to get to him. "I won't allow you to take her from me."

"Oh but she's not yours sissy." Arcee darkly spoke. "She belongs to Hatchet now to do as he pleases. To torture, to kill, to reformat and make his~"

"Over my dead body." Chromia finally snapped.

"That can be arranged." Arcee lunged and the two's battle turned vicious, like two wild animals fighting each other and the victor would come out a live while the other perished beneath them.

As the battle raged all around them Mika had crawled over to Soundwave just as Frenzy and Rumble ejected from him.

"Frenzy!" Mika called. "Rumble."