~The Teacher's Assistant~

Tap, tap, tap, tap.

"-Carry the two and then multiply that by twenty, then-"

Tap, tap, tap, tap.

"-Miss Nakadai!"

"Yes?"

"Is that really necessary?"

"No."

"Then stop it!"

"..."

... Tap, tap, tap, tap.

Miko and Mika continued to tap their pencils before Mika paused, glancing out the window with a frown. The past two weeks had been horrible, firstly; It took two days for her and Miko to wake up and when they did it was in the middle of the night. All the Autobots were out on patrol searching for ways to get Optimus back from the clutches of Megatron. The children were at the back of the bots minds with the absence of their leader and tensions were higher then ever. Mika and Miko had, at some point in time during the night, transformed back to their human forms. With the Bots gone on scouting missions and Ratchet in recharge mode, the twins were able to activate the ground bridge home with no one the wiser. They returned to base a few days after they went home before Jack revealed the key Optimus had given him, they made haste for plans on sending Jack to Cybertron with Arcee, for Optimus entrusted Jack with the key and so Jack had to be the one to retrieve what they were aiming for.

The history and memories of the Primes as to give Optimus his memories back.

Miko, Mika, Raph, Fowler and June all waited back at the base and were all quite happy when Optimus returned with all the Autobots. However, they were shocked to see the Decepticon symbol on Optimus's body.

It took a long time of explaining to Optimus what happened to him, and the 'mysterious' disappearance of the two femmes they had been trying to heal. Optimus was thankful that the two seekers did not cause anyone harm, though he wondered where they went to.

Now, the two twins were in class waiting for school to end. Not that they were too excited to go to base, what with Bumblebee losing his T-cog... Which turned him a bit of a downer, but despite not showing it the twins understood.

As the teacher droned on and on Miko gave a frustrated sigh.

'Bla bla bla.' Miko groaned.

'Shh Miko we need to pay attention! If our host parents get another bad grade report we're toast.'

'Yeah, yeah yeah. Nerd.'

'this nerd did all your homework last night!'

'And I love you so much more now for it.'

'Your impossible.'

"-Going to have a new T.A."

"Huh?" Miko blinked.

"... What have I told you about paying attention!?" Mr Anderson growled.

"Uh...-"

"Forget it." The teacher huffed before turning to the door. "Ah, there he is now! Children, I'd like to introduce our now Teacher's assistant! Rowen Dabk."

Mika's attention turned to the door at the new 'T.A' and her eye's widened. There stood a 19 year old boy with white frazzled hair that hung over sharp golden eye's. His features were a but bulky from muscles and adorning his body was a blue tank top and black cargo pants over caramel tanned skin. Upon his forehead was a blue headband that sat over a black eye patch on his right eye while the other boredly observed the class before him. That is until that sharp eye landed on her before his once bored scowl twitched and his eye's lit up in interest, and ever so slightly, pearly white teeth glinted in a confident grin.