Special; A Mothers regret.

A special chapter! A look into Chromia's mind set and feelings. This chapter is a very sad one, and I'm hoping I nailed it enough to reach out to my readers! I'm still learning and evolving in the trying to get the readers heart strings tugged. Tell me what you think! 

"You were my best friend."

"I need you."

"I-I loved you Mia."

"Danniluk..."

"What kind of mother are you?"

"Mother..."

"Your no better then a con!"

"Mia?"

"Please don't leave me... I need you..."

"Mia!"

Chromia gasped, grasping her chassis as she opened her optics.

"Frag it all would you pay attention femme!?" A mech stood before her, grey and red. 

"Ironhide."

"What? Mia' you gotta pay more attention." Ironhide scolded. 

"Less talking, more fighting." Wheeljack shouted as he jumped another con, kicking its head clean off and then taking an explosive and shoving it down a insecticons mouth. "I'm just getting warmed up."

The insecticon gave a shrill cry before it imploded upon its self. 

"Nicely done." Ironhide smirked. "But I can do better." He raised his cannon, firing shot after shot and taking kill after kill with ease.

"Yeah, your a real pro alright. A show off too." Wheeljack snickered.

"This old bot has some moves still and don't you forget it." Ironhide retorted before glancing at Chromia. "Mia, you'll get hurt if you don't start paying attention. Where's your processor at?"

Chromia shook her head. "It's nothing..."

"Then lets go before we become chow for these insects."

The three made their way across a barren land, they'd been there to pick up Ironhide who was under heavy fire power. Well, until they came to even the odds. Now they had the cons on the run! Chromia activated her blaster, firing shot after shot before switching to a plasma cannon like her mate and took down con after con. Her gaze shot to an advancing enemy and fired.

It was chaos where they were and the enemy waves were not faltering at all and days had passed. Chromia held her chassis when she felt something twinge, wincing in pain before hearing Ironhide shout at her to move. She looked up in time to see an insecticon tackle her, ripping at her body. Chromia screamed in shock and pain, fighting the insect off of her until it bit her and she felt herself go limp.

"Get off of her!" Ironhide roared, kicking the creature off of her and firing his cannon at the con till it was naught but dust. "Mia? You alright?"

She saw warnings appearing all over. Systems draining, energon lowering, collateral damage to her side and arm, poison had been coating that creatures fangs. "Nng! I've been poisoned." She hissed.

"Stay with me." Ironhide spoke, "Wheeljack! We need a medic!"

"There's one back on the ship, I picked her up a while back."

Ironhide picked her up and began running, he'd sooner leave the planet then risk his mates life. "Cover me!"

"You got it!" Wheeljack replied as he brought out more bombs. "I think today's going to be a blast, what about you?" He taunted the insects as he fired explosive after explosives.