Soulspark

An: I do not own this image, I got Soundwave from Google, added the con symbol, and took a free lineart and fashioned it and colored it the way I see Mika before adding her on it too. If I could draw well I'd just draw it but uh yeah no. I don't draw well lol...

"And what." Came the sinister voice of Megatron. "Is your name?"

Mika looked up from her kneeling position, heart hammering in her chest as she gazed upon his seated form upon some throne of sorts. Upon her body was body armor designed like a Cybertronians, a helm was special made by Soundwave and the rest made by Knockout. All in all she looked very close to a miniature Soundwave with a few traits of Chromia. Knockout said this is what her true form looks like as well.

"My." She paused, she had to do this carefully. Over the past few Days, Sire had trained her on what to say and do before the leader. "Designation is Soulspark."

Megatron grinned maliciously, a sense of satisfaction coursing through him for he had a one up on the Autobots. "And who is Soulspark?"

She resisted the urge to fidget, glad to have her visor to hide her expressions, before she raised her hand to where her... spark would be. "I" She started as harshly as she could, "am Soulspark, Follower of Lord Megatron and Daughter of Soundwave." She peered over to her silent sire who watched stiffly from the side. "and I am a Decepticon."

The Decepticons around the room all watched with steeled expressions, all peering down at their new... squishy comrade. Knockout, who peered over to the nervous looking Breakdown, felt secretly happy that the human sparkling was joining them. Breakdown would finally shut up about her AND she got a long with them well. Not to mention, last time she was there she helped him buff the spots he couldn't reach when Breakdown wasn't there.

"And we welcome you- Decepticon Soulspark."

Mika watched the leader as he laughed a cruel laugh, before her gaze set to the window of the Nemesis and she found herself staring at the earth.

...

...

...

"Prime!"

"Yes Agent Fowler?" The tired voice of Optimus Prime answered as said bot came walking up to the platform in the Autobot Base.

"Have you found the girl yet?" The concerned agent asked, He was getting hell from the pentagon about the 'abducted' child and he was worried for her safety.

"No." Ratchet growled as he turned from his computer tiredly. "We have not. Now stop asking, we'll let you know if we do."

"Ratche-" Prowl paused as he looked up from his data pad at the glare he received from the medic.

"Ratchet." Optimus spoke sternly only to frown when Ratchet turned away from them.

"I'm going for a drive." Ratchet responded before briskly leaving the room.

"Well isn't he in a lovely mood." Fowler grumbled.

"We have all lost a dear friend, Agent Fowler." Optimus replied. "It is affecting all of us." He turned his gaze to Sunstreaker who was scowling at the computer screen, he'd opted to take over searching for a Decepticon signal. Arcee, though not close to Mika, had felt partially responsible as she was Chromia's sister and there for a relative to Mika. Yet she never took the time to really know the kid. Bulkhead had his hands full with Miko who was highly unstable without her twin, despite acting indifferent there was a pain deep down that was affecting her more then they knew. Bumblebee was patrolling every now and then with a teary Raf, both hoping to get some sort of signal of their friends location.