Training *Short*

She didn't know how long she was doing this, Mika almost grumbled as she ducked and twisted from more weapon fire, but she was getting aggravated by the endless swarm of vehicons, Soundwave and Breakdown.

It had been a while since she got her new... temporary form, and she was being trained by Soundwave, Breakdown and a crud ton of Vehicons. Seriously, how many Vehicons did Megatron have?! Even Knockout would join for the fun of it with his little surgical saw though he had stopped when Mika threatened to use said saw and shove it up his tailpipe after she scratched his pain job beyond repair. This made Breakdown wonder if she was going through the human female monthly and made him to get a punch to the face.

"Come on." Breakdown taunted. "I thought you were a Decepticon?"

"Shut up." Mika glared as she threw a few punches at him, back flipping and dodging Vehicon fire before squeaking when she tried avoided Soundwave's tentacles. "No fair Sire." She almost whined.

"We're Decepticons." Knockout spoke in an almost 'DUH' like tone. "Their's no such thing as fair."

"Well if that's the case." Mika started as a plan began formulating. She dodged more fire before activating her own weaponry and firing back at the vehicons, hitting a few.

One flew back at the blast causing the one next to him to pause. "S73v3 you oka- Oof!" The other one flew back causing a few others to laugh.

Mika fired more before dodging a hit from Breakdown, Jumping over Soundwave's tentacles, and firing more at the vehicons. She had to get rid of all of them first before she started on the others. Once all the vehicons were gone, or as she joked out loud while they saw Knockout for repairs that they were KO'd, she decided the next one to go after was Breakdown and she ran at him before using her Sire's tentacles as a booster and avoiding it wrapping around her, and landed a few punches here and there. She winced in pain at a fair amount of hits from him before she got close enough to him to enact her plan and planted a kiss right on his cheek plates.

Breakdown blinked and froze of a second in shock, which was all she needed to get him off his pedes and pinned to the floor with a taunting smirk. "You did say we don't play fair."

"Now that was down right dirty." Knockout began laughing at his partners flustered face before said face turned into a scowl.

Mika pointed her blast to his head. "Pew pew~" She grinned, "Dead."

"Another thing, never get distracted." Knockout reminded purposely to late, as Mika found herself lifted into the air and tossed to the side before being re-wrapped in tentacles. "Had you not been his sparkling you'd be dead."

Oh she was well aware of being Soundwaves sparkling, however that didn't stop Soundwave. He just didn't want to mortally wound her. She was, however, being shocked.

A lot.

"AH!" She screamed and squirmed, trying to figure out how to escape her prison. The electrical shocks to her system were quite painful and she knew that her sire was going easy on her since she was still in the beginning of her training. She did well with one on one combat, on account of Chromia's teaching and her aim wasn't too bad. However, it also depended on her opponent because, Mika did NOT have as long to train as Chromia and Soundwave had.

She tuned out all the vehicons commenting to her to get out, some taunting her on how she was 'weak' despite being related to Soundwave and Megatron. She felt herself grow angry at the taunts and reminded of her taunting from growing up. She also felt her sire through the bond. He knew she loved him, but he didn't want her holding back.

She resigned to the fact that she had to act and activated her abilities as flying vehicons appeared. Using her powers, Mika began to grin. "Challenge accepted."

...

...

...

"She is doing rather well for a beginner." Knockout noted as he and Megatron watched, though the look he received from his leader made him wince. "... At least she's more skilled then the Vehicons?"

Megatron was scowling, he didn't really approve of how she fought and felt that she was to distracted with the vehicons and Breakdown. Perhaps he needed someone different to train her, the thought of Dreadwing and Soundwave training her one on one entered his mind before he made his decision. Those two would be better to train her, she was having to much... fun with who she was with now and wasn't taking it seriously. 

If she were to be a proper warrior within his ranks he needed her to be taking this seriously.

While he himself had 'fun' fighting and training, this was serious training and, he decided, she would need more serious trainers. Not to mention, she first needed hand to hand combat before she began her abilities training. While he did not approve of his next plans, it had to be done.

"Dreadwing." Megatron commanded through the private com link.

"Yes Lord Megatron?"

"You and Soundwave will begin Soulspark's training tomorrow." He commanded, "I find her lack of training disturbing."

An; I'm clearly in a Starwars faze...

"Yes sir." Dreadwing responded, though he wasn't a fan of the squishy human running around as a Cybertronian, he would gladly train the girl up to Decepticon Standards.

"Soundwave."

"L-Lord Megatron!" A recording of Starscream sounded, making Megatron scowl.

"You will join Dreadwing tomorrow for your sparklings training."

"Yes sir!" A recording of Knockout sounded.

Megatron gazed to Soundwave who tilted his helm knowing Megatron had something else to say.

"She will need help with her training in her powers."

Soundwave felt a sense of dread filling him, what was Megatron planning?

"Who's going to train her in that area?" Knockout wondered before he felt his frame shiver at the sound of laughter filling the area. Chilling him to the core, he had wished he wouldn't have to hear THIS person of all cons today.

"I will." Arachnid gave a fanged smile. "I'll make sure she can access her powers more easily my Lord."

Arachnid watched her new 'toy' playing around with the Vehicons and Breakdown.

Oh yes, she would have fun.