Armada

"Try, to hear my voice. You can leave, now its your choice."

Breakdown looked up from his tinkering with a frown, who was singing? He turned to Knockout who was smirking to himself in a mirror and posing. Rolling his eyes he turned to the door and walked out, following the sound.

"Maybe if I fall asleep, I wont breath right. Maybe If I leave tonight, I won't come back."

He had a feeling he knew who it was, over the duration of her stay one would often find her upon the roof of the ship singing while her sire listened, as usual, silently.

"I said it before, I wont say it again. Love is a game to you, it's not pretend. Maybe if I fall asleep, I wont breath right. Can nobody hear me? I've got a lot that's on my mind. I cannot breath. Can you hear it, too?" Mika sung as she gazed upon the clouds. Soundwave sat behind her, watching silently every so often as he worked at a portable computer of sorts for decoding more codes for the Iacon relics. "You kiss and you kiss and you love and you love. You've got a history list and the rest is above, and if you're warm then you can't relate to me. From the floor to the floor and the sky tot he sky. You've got to love and adore and the rest is a lie. An if you're warm, then you can't relate to me."

It had been a week since Arachnid was assigned with Soundwave to train her. Training was tense and very serious, Soundwave had kept a constant view of Arachnid to make sure she did not lay ONE digit on his Sparkling. He was very precise and accurate in his timings, planting video feeds in places none would expect as safety precautions. Mika was learning a lot, however for an unknown reason the special device that was created for her was malfunctioning and had to go back to Knockout to observe and fix. This left her in her vulnerable human form and so Soundwave up'd her surveillance until the device was fixed.

Being in space, Mika could not contact Miko nor could she receive any word from her twin, but she was missing her terribly. Even though she felt nothing but anger and negativity, betrayal and sadness at least it was SOMETHING to tell her Miko was okay. She kept reminding herself that this, what she was doing, was for the better. It had to be done. No matter how terrified she was of Arachnid deep down... She just wanted to get the training over with...

"Leave your shoes at the door, baby. I am all you adore, lately. Come with me and we will run away." She paused as she heard pedes walking towards their direction and looked up to see Dreadwing glancing at her sternly before turning to Soundwave.

"Megatron requests your presence." Dreadwing started.

Soundwave stopped everything he had been doing, giving a nod before playing a recording. "Guard duty." He pointed his digit at Mika and Dreadwing tilted his head in acknowledgment, he knew of the protection order to keep the girl safe from Arachnid. He wasn't too happy having to guard a human but once it was explained to him that at her arrival to earth something had gone wrong with her DNA and she took the form of the first species she came into contact with, but she was fully cybertronian.

Trapped within the form of a human.

"Human." He called to her, causing a slight glare to appear in her human eyes.

"My names Soulspark." She replied to him but none the less acknowledge him. "Yes?"

"I have order's to begin your training while your Sire is busy."

"...very well."

...

...

...

"You are improving." Knockout noted as he attended to Mika's wounds. While he was a Decepticon, and a Cybertronian medic *albeit a sadistic medic* He had, unknown to the rest of this faction, searched up a crash course of human medical data and learned how to care for one. While he was all those things he was still a medic and, despite his distaste for human kind, was curious in the different ways one could attend to the different species.