Chapter 1 - Is That?

KIESHIA

"Ha! You bought it! That's your waste of money, shit I'm eating my stuff!" I laughed as I sat outside infront of a café with my boyfriend Daniel.

"Shit tastes like ass...the fuck?" Daniel said as he picked at his apple pie, cringing his face in disgust.

"How you know what ass taste like?" I smirked.

He looked up at me and raised an eyebrow. "Oh gee I don't know kiesh." He spoke with sarcasm intended. "Sometimes when we're fucking you decide to ride my face and-"

"SHHHH! we're in public!" I hushed him, cutting him off.

He laughed. "It's the truth!"

"Hold on, wait? Are you slick saying I taste nasty?"

He stopped laughing and made a straight face. "Um so what do you want to cook on thanksgiving?"

I reached across the table and slapped his arm. "FUCK YOU!"

He started laughing again. "Naw babe I'm just fucking with you, you taste like apples and strawberries.."

I rolled my eyes playfully and took a sip of my drink.

So yeah as you can see, I'm doing pretty good. It's been two years since I've moved back to California. I rarely think about everything that has happened in the past because it does nothing but make me cry and plus I have better things to worry about and that is my fiancé, Daniel. I love that guy so much! We have so much in commen, it's like we were meant to be. And yes he knows that I was kidnapped for fours years two years ago. He was shocked as hell when he found out and angry as hell, but there was nothing he could do about it though, besides, Chres is dead and gone.

"You ready to go baby? I have to be in the studio in about thirty minutes, I don't want to be late." Daniel announced,bchecking his watch.

"Yeah I'm done, but I have to pee." I replied, getting up. "I'll be back.."

"I'll just meet you at the car."

I nodded ok. "Here, take my purse."

I handed him my brown louis vuitton purse and walked inside of the café.

Once I walked in, I went straight to the back, heading to the bathroom.

I did my buisness, washed my hands and checked myself in the wide mirror above the sink.

"Damn this girl sexy!" I said admiring myself, posing in the mirror.

I snapped a quick picture on my phone and posted it on instagram saying ' Leaving the caffe with my fiance @Danieldoinbig

Before I could put my phone away it started to ring.

I frowned. ' Unknown name '

I answered it anyway. "Hello?"

I heard faint breathing through the speaker.

"Hello?" I spoke again...

There was no reply, just the breathing.

"Look, I can hear you..."

Still no reply.

I quickly hung up and put the phone in my pocket.

I don't have time for that shit.

Little lame ass people, still prank calling.

I walked out of the restroom, heading out of the caffè.

The cool evening air met me as I stepped outside.

It was mid fall so it was sort of cold.

I walked onto the sidewalk, looking down with my hands in my jacket pockets.

I wonder who was calling me?

That's when my phone started ringing again.

I stopped and grabbed my phone out of my pocket, looking at the caller ID

'Unknown name '

That same perosn! The fuck?!

I answered. "Hello?" I said sort of irritated.

There was that breathing again.

"Who is this!"

"It's me..." They spoke silently...

I frowned "What?"

"Why did you leave me...." The person spoke. "WHY!" They yelled in a draggy voice.

"I don't know who this is or what the fuck you're talking about, but stop calling me!" I quickly hung up.

It was weird because as soon as I hung up, literally one split secound after, the same person called back.

I quickly answered. "STOP CALLING ME!" I yelled.

The line was silent for a minute, nothing heard.

"Look behind you.." They spoke.

My body froze instantly

My heart started to beat and I slowly turned around on my heals.

"AHHHHHHH!" I screamed, being face to face with someone I thought I'd never see again in my life.

Chresanto...