Chapter 7 - Hold Me

Chapter 7 - Hold Me

Kieshia

"DANIEL!!!!" i cried as some unknown person held me down,making me watch chresanto sexually abuse danielle. "GET OFF OF HER YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER"

I struggled  to get loose from the unknown persons arms.

The sight was just so nerve wracking and heart wriching. Seeing my own daughter being touched. "Where the fuck is daniel!?" i yelled and cried.

I saw chres  push danielle aside like  she was trash and he got up nodding his head at some dude standing in the corner.

Danielle was crying and screaming so hard,it sounded like she was loosing her voice.

The dude nodded back and walked out of the room,while chres walked over to me. "You want your fucking boyfriend?"

I frowned,breathing hard.

"DO YOU!" he yelled in my face.

"Fuck you!" i then spat in his face.

"ARG! you bitch!" he slapped me across the face and punched me in the stomach,while whoever was holding me held me arms behind my back,i couldn't defend myself.

"AHH!" i yelled,feeling the pain travel through my body.

Chres grabbed his shirt and whipped my spit off of his  face. "BRING HIM IN!"

The dude from the corner walked back in with daniel. He was tied up,and he was dragging him like he was nothing.

"Put him in the chair," chres ordered.

I stood there coughing,barley able to speak. "D-Daniel...."

The dude pulled him into a chair and daniel looked like he had been beaten. He looked up at me with sad eyes.

"Since you've been calling for your boyfriend...there he is..." chres said smirking.

"You bastard...what did you do to him!" 

"Welp,let's just say...it's man to man business,right daniel?" he said slapped daniel's back,making daniel wrinch in pain. "argg" he ground through the tape around his mouth.

"Why are you doing this?" i said crying.

"Because! you fucking left me for this worthless piece of shit!" chres yelled pointing at daniel. "I fucking shot myself in the fucking head for you because i felt so guilty! is that what i have to do for you to care!? DIE?!"

I frowned..I had no type of sympathy for him. "FUCK YES!"

A look of hurt flashed across his face but a quick secound later his whole expression changed to angry. "You know what,to hell with you bitch,and your fucking boyfriend and your daughter."

He walked over to a corner and grabbed a box pulling out a pistol,loading it..

He choked the gun back and placed it on the side of daniel's head. Daniel tensed up.

"Is this what you want? to see your nigga get shot right before your eyes?"

I shoock my head quickly "No please!"

"Well too bad. He pulled the loader and pulled the trigger. 

"POW"

"NOOOOO!!! DANIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed at the top of my lungs,seeing blood splatter across the wall.

-

"Kiesh!"

My eyes popped open to see nothing but darknes. I gasped and started wiggling around. "DANIEL!!!!"

DANIEL

WE had pulled up infront of walmart. I wanted to grab some snacks for the trip,because i wasn't going home untill ii found my daughter. Kieshia was sleep,but i decided to wake her to let her know i was about to get some snacks. "Bae.." i said lightly shaking her. "Wake up..."

She didn't budge,so i shook her harder. "Kiesh!"

She jumped up out of her sleep. "DANIEL!!!!!" she screamed loud as hell.

"AH damn!" i said covering my ear from her scream. 

She started wiggling around. "DANIEL!!!!!!!"

"What?!" i yelled.

"WHY DID YOU KILL HIM! YOU BASTARD!!!" she yelled. i saw tears running from  her eyes and she started punching the air.

I frowned in confusion. "Babe! calm down the fuck are you talking about!"

I struggled to grab her arms,but i managed to. "STOP!"

"Chres! don't fucking touch me!" she cried swinging at me like she didn't know me.

"Kieshia!" i said.

SHe slapped me across the face.

"Ow!" i said.

I hoped out of the car and rushed to her side of the door and grabbed her out of the car . "CALM THE FUCK DOWN! ITS ME!" i yelled into her face,making her stop and look at me.

She gasped and covered her mouth. "OH my gosh...."

She jumped onto me,wrapping her leggs around me. "Oh my gosh i'm so sorry i had a dream...i thought you were dead..he was touching danielle and he shot you infront of me and it just seemed so real daniel!" she cried into my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head. "Shhh it's ok....i'm here i'm fine,everything is ok babe...and we're gonna find our child ok?"

She was crying so hard and she was holding onto me so tightly.

We really need to find this dude and kill his ass. We can't be going through this shit.

I sat in the car with her still on me.

"Just hold me daniel.." she cried,sniffing.

I held onto her tighlty,resting my head on her shoulder. "It's ok..." i whispered.

Vote.Comment.Share!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes!