Chapter 9 - Worried

CHAPTER 9

KIESHIA

2 weeks later.

I'm really starting to worry more and more every single day about Danielle. We still haven't found her and its been 3 weeks! I just hope shes ok and chres isn't hurting her. I mean how would you feel if a phsyco rapist murderer and lets not forget BI POLAR man who has been to jail countless amount of times had your child? Yeah... you'd be worried sick.

"Daniel why cant we just tell the cops now?!"

"How many times do I have to tell you? Because I want to find him myself and torture him slowly.....if the cops get to him I wont be able to do that.." Daniel said as we sat inside of starbucks sipping on coffee.

I sighed. " I mean yeah but I'm worried about Danielle. What if he's hurting her? Everyday I think of all the things he could have done to her. And it bothers me bae.." I looked down.

Daniel reached over the table and put his hand on mine. "Look at me."

I looked up at him.

"We're gonna find him. And we're going to get our child back and we WILL hurt him like he hurt you..." he said in a serious tone.

I nodded. "Ok"

He leaned over and pecked my lips. "Just don't stress. Patients is the key to wisdom my friend" he tried to imatate a chinease worrior.

I giggled. "Ok bae"

CHRESANTO

"Yep that's her new niggah" I said as my nigga Craig sat in the passenger seat of my new car looking through pictures I had of kieshia and that Daniel dude. I know your wondering how I got thenm. Well that's a secret :)

But anyways me and my bruhh haven't talked in years so I decided to hit him up so we could catch up on some stuff. And yes he knows about me taking the baby and what I'm trying to do.

"Damn they look happy as hell man" he said looking at picture of Daniel and kieshia laughing together.

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK NIGGA THAT SHOULD BE ME IN THAT MOTHER FUCKKIN PICTURE!" I out bursted.

Craig gave me a look. "Damnn calm down...shid"

I sighed. "My bad bruhh I just....never mind"

"Aye I just thought of something. You remember when you first kidnapped kieshia and you used to let me ray and prince fucck her and all that shid"

I chuckled a little bit "yeahhh bruhh...back then I didn't give a fucck about her. But now I think I need her. It just feels like i- nahhh wtf I don't need that hitch fucck her." I said quickly remembering I was trying to forget about her.

"Man just face it. You know you love that girl even though u treated her like Shiit. You have a daughter in the back seat that you made. Not that nigga she with now. Yall need to make a compromised agreement on working some shhit out. Because y'all need the best for the the little one." Craig stated putting the pictures back in the glove department.

I pulled up in front of starbucks and parked then looked in the back seat at a sleeping Danielle.

"She does need kieshia in her life...." I said to myself.

"Well ill be back I'm bout to run in her and get a chocolate mica. You want some?"

"Yeah get me one too"

"Iigttt"

KIESHIA

I stood in line to order me another cup of coffee when a guy walked through the door and walked behind me in line.

Wait....he kind of looked fimiliar.....

I turned around to get another look but he was looking down at his phone...oh my gosh where do I know him from.!?

I cleared my throat. "Um excuse Me." I said to get his attention

He looked up and he froze. "Kieshia?" He said.

Then I saw his whole face! "Craig!?"

That reminded me of that whole dream I had about him saving me from ray but it turned into him kidnapping me when chres found out. That dream seemed so real! Oh my goshhh!"

Maybe he knows were Danielle is!

"Oh my gosh have you talked to-

"Babe who is this?" Daniel said interrupting my sentence.

"Oh um....long story i-

"I'm the nigga that fuccked her before you did my nigga" Craig cut me off. Smirking.

"What no!" I said.

"You don't remember that kieshia? That day we fuccked and you were screaming my name?"

"Yeah screaming for you to stop!"

"Babe the fucck is the nigga talking about?" Daniel said and I could tell he was getting mad.

Before I could answer the ding of the door of someone entering sounded.

And guess who is was.....

Chresanto walked in holding Danielle!