Chapter 6 - Jerk

Chapter 6 - Jerk

KIESHIA

Me and daniel were driving around for atleast 2 hours searching around the city,there was no sign or clue of chres nor danielle. I'm really worried,i hate facing the fact that chres has her,everyone knows he's crazy. I just want my daughter in my arms...I just pray to god,to lead me to her..

"This is some bullshit!" daniel said in an outburst starttling me. "Were the fuck is this dude and my daughter!"

It was 3:00 in the morning and the streets were practically empty. "Just calm down bae,if you over stress yourself this whole thing will become harder...." i said,looking out of the window.

"What the fuck do you thik im supposed to do then? ride around with a straight face,like this is not serious? The guy that fucking raped you,beat you,and fucking killed plenty of people has our daughter kiesh! fuck you mean don't stress!" he yelled.

I frowned. "Im as worried as you are daniel! but i'm not going to sit here and mope about it! the only thing we can do is fucking hope and pray that nothing goes bad! only god can control this situation!" i said.

"Well god isn't any fucking help right now and niether are you! it seems like i'm the only fucking one that REALLY cares about MY daughter..."

"Well daniel you didn't make her! chresanto did!" i yelled. "Your not her real father!"

Daniel didn't reply after that.

Maybe i shouldn't have said that....

I sighed. "Look,i'm sorry i didn't mean it bae i-

"No,save that shit..." he groaned. "I fucking know i didn't make her,i consider her mines,since i was there since you gave birth! that nigga fucking raped you to get you preganant.."

"I know! it just came out i didn't mean it-

Daniel chuckled. "Wow. you didn't mean it huh? well i mean to say this. Untill we find our daughter,i'm not gonna fucking say shit to you,you don't say shit to me ok? let's just say this relatoinship is on yield untill i find THAT RAPIST daughter. Got it? and i mean that shit..." he said clenching his jaws and looking back at the road.

The fuck?

"Daniel,what is your problem? Why are you acting like this? Every since the news you've been blowing up. You even blowed off at your OWN BROTHER! you fucking knocked him out and left him in the street alone with no way home! what type of brother does that shit! and then you take his car! after he tried to help you fix yours! tuh...."

Daniel slammed the breaks and looked at me. "You weren't saying that shit when he called you a bitch and you were beating the shit out of him! you weren't sayin that shit when i rushed home to comfort you! and you ain't sayin that shit now while we're trying to find our daughter!"

"Well i see why he called me a bitch! i'm blocking you guy's brotherly relationship! he probably feels like you don't care about him,since you do nothing but treat him like trash,he's your fucking little brother and you left him! he could be getting hurt right now and you wouldn't even care! you know what! fuck you daniel! fuck you! i'd rather be with chres right now instead of putting up with your jerk ass. Your acting so-

I was cut off by feeling a stinging sensation on my cheeck with a forcful blow.

He slapped me......

A whimpered in shock and held my cheeck giving him a hurt look.

"Daniel! you fucking bastard you hit me!" i yelled.

I staryed swinging my fist our of control at him,i can't believe he fucking touched me,after he promised he'd never do that. Daniel is really bringing out his true colors tonight.

"Babe! wait im sorry!" he said.

"Fuck you!I hate you!" i yelled,filling tears run down my face as i slapped and punched him.

"Kiesh!" he yelled trying to catch my arms. "Stop! i'm sorry!"

I was crying because i was hurt. I was hurt that he was acting like a jerk. i can't believe him...

He finally caught my arms and roughly slammed them against the window above my head.

I was crying and breathing hard. 

"STOP!" he yelled leaning over in the car,looking me dead in the eyes. "I'm sorry,i didn't mean to hit you babe,trust me. I don't know what's comming over me tonight,i'm just fustarted,my car got on flat,that  nigga broke into our house,hurt you sexually and he has danielle.And i wasn't there to help! i'm the man of the house and that makes me feel like i let you down,because i wasn't there to help you babe." His voice began to crack. "I'm sorry,you know i love you kiesh,but...i....i just can't take this shit,everything is going down hill,all in one night and it over whelming." he said clenching his jaws.

I felt another tear escape my eye. I didn't say anything because i didn't know what to say....

He leaned in and was about to kiss me,but i turned my head.

He sighed "I'm sorry...just please....don't be mad at me.

"I thought you weren't talking to me?" i said.

"I didn't mean that shit..." he replied."I thought you said you hated me?"

"I didn't mean that..." i said.

"I guess we both got into the moment and said some stupid shit..." daniel sighed and let my arms go.

We both sat back in our seats right.

He looked at me. "I feel like shit right now..."

"Why?"

"Because i just hit you..and i can see your bruise forming....I'm sorry..." he said,

"Yeah i can't believe you did that....your actually scary when your mad..." i said.

He leaned over and kissed my cheeck where he had hit me,and i flinched.

"Oh,my bad...."

I nodded. "Please don't hit me again,in your life daniel.."

"Oh no! don;t even worried about that! babe never again! NEVER"

"You ok...can we just drive now? we need to find OUR daughter...."

He nodded and put the car in drive,continueing our search.