Chapter 2 - How?

KIESHIA

I stood there frozen, wide eyed and confused. I thought he was dead! How is he here! What the fuck?

"H-H-H-How?" I managed to say.

He smirked. "You miss me?"

I was too shocked to even move.

How is CHRESANTO standing right infront of me? From what I recall, this nigga shot himself in the head.

"Maybe this can answer your question." He pulled his beanie off of his head and turned his face to the side, pointing to a mark on his temple. "There's the gunshot wound..."

"B-But you-"

"I didn't die.They said it was a miracle. You left and moved back here, so you weren't there to hear the news."

My eyes then grew wider.

"It took like five months for me to be able to leave the hospital, but when I WAS able to leave I had to spent a year in jail. Of course
I paid my time and after I got out, I got myself together and flew out here. Just for you baby..."

He started to walk closer to me, but I backed away instantly.

I shook my head. "N-no, stay away..."

He frowend. "What's wrong?"

""I can't believe this shit..." I said lowly.

"Well believe it because you're coming back with me." He reached out and grabbed my wrist.

I yanked my arms away. "FUCK NO! DON'T TOUCH ME! HOW IN THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO RISE FROM THE DAMN DEAD AND COME BACK HERE OUT OF NO WHERE WITH THIS BULLSHIT! NO! JUST GO AWAY! STAY OUT OF MY LIFE! I AM NOT REPEATING THIS CYCLE! YOU RUINED FUCKING FOUR YEARS OF MY LIFE AND YOUR NOT ABOUT TO RUIEN ANOTHER!"

He licked his lips and clenched his jaws. "Oh I see..." He nodded. "Is it because you have a little fiancé?"

My heart jumped for a minute. "How do you know I had a fiance?"

"I know EVERYTHING about you baby.I know that nigga name is Daniel. I know that you had MY child and it's a little girl. I know her name is Danielle." He spoke. "Giving my child a name similar to his does not make it his. It's MINE! I raped your ass and got your ass pregnant."

I shook my head quickly. "NO I don't give a damn if she's yours! You don't deserve her anyways! Daniel was there with me through the birth and there through the first two, nearly three years of her life and it's LEGALLY his anyways. We BOTH have custidy of OUR child."

"The only reason I wasn't there was because I was ABOUT to die because of YOU and I had to spend my time in jail."

"Nigga you were about to die because YOU shot YOURSELF. Don't put your suicidal shit on me!" I spat.

"KIESHIA! BABY LET'S GO!" I heard daniel's voice yell.

I turned around to see him leaning out of the car.

I turned back chres. "Just stay the fuck away from me and my family."

He nodded. "Alright cool, But I'm going to get custidy of MY child." And with that he walked off.

I groaned in frustration and sped walked to the car, getting in the passenger seat.

"Yo, who were you talking to?" Daniel asked, cranking the car up.

"No one, just some old ENEMY I had back in the day..." I simply replied.

"Well, ok then?"

He drove off into the busy streets of california.

*

*

*

*

We pulled up to our big two story house.

"Alright see you later babe gotta go record some shit in the studio."

I gave him a quick kiss. "Alright, don't come home late either, I get lonely."

He chuckled. "Alright, give Danielle a kiss for me?"

I nodded. "Ok.."

I was about to step out, but he stopped me. "Wait here."

He reached into his pocket, pulling out two hundred dollars.

I frowned. "What's this for?"

"Shit, do you. What's wrong with a nigga treating his lady?"

I smiled. "I guess nothing.."

He reached over and kissed me again. "Alright then."

"Ok bye!" I put the money in my back pocket and stepped out of the car, running up to the front door of the house, putting the key in and walking inside.

"MOMMY!" Danielle screamed hopping out of Britney's lap. Britney was my Bestie, also known as Danielle's babysitter from time to time.

She ran up to me and I picked her up, smiling and kissing her chubby cheeks. "Hey baby!"

"Me and bwitney play dolls!" She laughed, pointing to all her barbie dolls that were scattered acrross the floor.

"Oooo sounds fun!"

"Were da da?" She frowned.

"He has to go to the studio, but he'll be home soon, don't worry."

"Ooo girl about time! You said you would be back around three. Hoe it's 5:30!" Britney said, grabbing her purse.

"I love you too!" I said.

"You're lucky I like you, making me late for my hair appointment. Bitches gotta keep their weave in check, ya hear me!" She laughed, patting her hair.

I laughed, "Girl yasss!"

"Well, I'll see you later!"

"Alright bye!"

she walked out of the house.

I sighed and walked over to the mess that was on the floor from all of her toys. "Damn you messed this living room up girl."

"Dam!" she giggled, repeating me.

"Ooo! No no! Don't say that word honey!" I quickly said. "Mama needs to learn how to watch her mouth around you."