Chapter 5 - You got me fucked up bro!

KIESHIA

KIESHIA

"Yes thank you.." I finished my conversation with the police, letting them know EVERYTHING that had happened right from the point when I put danielle to bed, from when Chres left. They should be here soon, but in the mean time daniel needs to hurry up and back.

I put the house phone on the hook and paced back and fourth thinking of what Chres could be doing to danielle. I can't believe he actually just took her like that though! Like oh my gosh I can't even process this. I already know that dude is bi polar as fuck and you'll never know how he'll handle her crying so much. I pray to god he doesn't hurt her.

As soon as I was about to take a seat on the couch, the door bursted open with Daniel running in, falling right at the doorway. He quickly hopped right back up sprinting over to me, grabbing me and hugging me tight as hell. I hugged back, throwing myself at him. "Daniel!" I cried. He burried his face into my neck as we rocked back and fourth. "It's ok babe. We gone handle this shit TONIGHT. We're going to find that nigga and kill his ass." He mumbled. "Daniel I'm so scared! He raped me and he has our child Daniel I don't know what he could be doing to her right now!" I cried, feeling the tears roll down my face.

"Don't cry babe." He said pulling away from the hug and looking me into the eyes. "If I find out he hurt her, we gone kidnap that nigga just like he did you and torture his ass and kill him....slowly because this shit aint cool." He said in a angry tone. "You understand me?"

I nodded.

He kissed my lips. "Now let's go.." He grabbed my wrist but I stopped him.

"Wait!"

"What?" He frowned.

"The police are gonne be here any minute." I said.

He groaned. "Ughhh damnit!"

He ran over to a desk in the corner or the room and grabbed a piece of copy paper and a marker and quickly wrote something down.

After he finished he grabbed some tape and handed the note and tape to me. "Tape this to the door."

We walked outside and I taped the note to the front of the door, reading what it said quickly.

"Sorry about the call officers, but the call that you recieved about that Chresanto nigga wasn't real. You know I was the victum "Kieshia" that was kidnapped by him a couple years back and I still have bad dreams about this guy and what I just called you about was a dream that felt so real! I deeply apologize for the misunderstanding. Please forgive me. I am so sorry. At this time just in case you're looking for me, I am not currently here. But thanks for stopping by and once again im sorry. -Kieshia <3"

I looked at Daniel and frowned. "Why'd you tell them it's a dream?"

"Because if they know it's real, they might arrest him again and our plan won't be able to take place. I wanna handle this shit on my own." Daniel said.

I nodded. "Ok, I see."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards a red charger.

There was someone waiting in the drivers seat. Once I got into the car I realized it was daniel's brother russy.

I was in the backseat and Daniel got in the passenger side.

"Wassup kiesh." Russy greeted me.

I head nodded him. "Hey.."

"Alright nigga drive..." Daniel said.

Russy sucked his teeth and mean mugged him. "Nigga! Where the fuck you want me to go?!"

"ANYWHERE! FOOL JUST DRIVE AROUND!" Daniel said loudly.

Russy cut the car off. "You know what? I'm bout tired of yo little sun bright ass steadily yelling at me like I'm yo little bitch. Nigga I don't really gotta take yo ass NO FUCKING WHERE, shit. This my motherfucking car. I drove thirty fucking minutues out here to fix yo stupid ass car! Nigga ok! Shit! You ain't gotta get loud and shit with me cause I'm you're brother fool! You got me boned if you think I'm finna drive yo white ass around while you yellling and shit like that. HELL FUCKING NAW! And I don't give no fuck if yo bitch kieshia in the back, I'LL HOP OUT THIS MOTHER FUCKING CAR AND WHOOP SOME COLOR ON YO LIGHT ASS SKIN!"

Did he just call me a bitch?

I hoped out the car and swung the front door open, yanking russy out by his hoodie and started punching the shit out of his ass. "DONT.YOU.EVER.CALL.ME.A.BITCH.IN.YO.MUTHA FUCKING.LIFE.HOE" I yelled swinging punch after punch while he gaurded his head. "AHH GET YO LIL ASS OFF ME!" He yelled.

I kicked him in the knee and continued to punch him. I usually wouldn't pop off over anything like this, but I just got used and abused and my daughter is gone with a physco.I AM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS SHIT!

"I'll beat yo face in this fucking ground bitch!" I yelled

I felt my body being lifted off of the ground and spun around in the opposite direction. "Calm down bae!" Daniel said, putting me down.

I kicked my feet around in anger. "He put my name and bitch in the same fucking sentence!"

"CALM DOWN!!" Daniel yelled, holding onto my waist.

I stopped kicking and put my hands up. "Ok, I'm calm..."

He let me go and fixed his shirt.

I looked at Russy who was infront of us frowning.

I charged towards him, but diggy caught onto my waist again, lifting me up and walking me over to the car, putting me in the passenger side. "I got you bae.."

"Naw get the crazy girl outta my car cuz!" Russy yelled.

I saw Daniel huff in irratation and closed the door.

I watched out the window and saw Daniel walk over to russy yelling and shit. He also pushed him.

Russy pushed back but more agressive. That's when diggy popped off.

He pushed russy HELLA hard and punched him dead in the face, causing him to drop to the ground, holding his face. Daniel yelled something else and thug walked to the car getting into the driver's side. "FUCK that nigga he got me fucked up." He groaned, cranking the car up and speeding off. "He can fucking find his own way home, shit. I am NOT in the mood for that shit."

While we rode down the street we passed two police cars, blowing their sirens.

"I guess that's the police going to our house...." I said.

"Yeah, they'll see the note.."

"What if we get in trouble for that? Or me?" I said.

He humped his shoulders. "It is what is is. But right now we finna find this punk ass nigga that has our child..." Diggy said clenching his jaws looking straight ahead.

vote.comment.share!