Chapter 19 -Familiar

Taylor - @Tmartin20
Aleija - Cookie_Monsterrr143

I'm sorry if you were not picked! but I did see everyone's message! :( I wish I could choose everyone.
........................................................

.Craig.

"So your saying, you never die?" I asked chres as we walked down the side of the road.

He shook his head. "well to be honest I'm not really sure if I can die or not. I mean whenever I'm hurt or pass out. I see this white light. every time it happens ill think I'm about to die but next thing you know. BOOM. I open my eyes and I'm alive. I don't know why that happens."

I gave him a look of insanity. Who the fuck can't die? I mean I know some people can be saved but come on, this is beyond unreal.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that man?" chres said frowning at me.

"N-nothing." I said and quickly looked away.

"Nah it's something. Nigga are you scared of me or some shit?"

I looked at him and fake laughed. "hell nah! Fuck imma be scared for? tuh!"

I just lied my ass off. I was kind of scared. like who wouldn't? just about 30 minutes ago this nigga was life less and cold. how can you all of a sudden become alive again? That's some crazy shit!

"Yea you better not be. I can't be Rollin with no lil bitch." chres laughed.

I faked laughed along with him. "you know you my nigga chres, no matter what imma be by yo side."

Chres playfully punched my arm, which kind of hurt. "yeah nigga's for life right?"

I nodded my head. "R-Right."

We continued to walk a couple of miles until we came upon this gas station. it was the only store on this street.

Luckily I had some money still in my pocket.

"Aye you want some?" I asked as we approached the station.

"Umm yeah, a coke?"

I nodded. "alright, I got you."

We walked in the store which was quit empty only like 3 people were in here.

"Damn it's dead as fuck in here." chres said looking around.

I leaned towards him. "you might wanna stay low man, people might know who you are."

He smacked his teeth. "shit if they know, let them know. fuck them."

I shook my head. "whatever."

We walked towards the back of the store were the freezers where. I grabbed a coke for chres and a mt. Dew for me. "damn $4.25 for this shit? no wonder this place ain't hardly got no costumers."

When I turned around i felt my body bump into someone else's. making them drop their items

"Shit, my fault." I said and bent down to pick up what had dropped.

I looked up to see a girl around around my age. she was pretty cute if you would ask me.

"It's ok." She smiled and grabbed her things I picked up for her.

I smiled back, but then she frowned. "whoa your head!? oh my gosh are you ok?"

I then remembered when I had banged my head on the window of the cop car. "oh yeah I'm fine. I just bumped my head."

"It sure doesn't look like -"

She was cut off my another girl coming up behind her. "Taylor come on, its almost 1:00 a.m"

So Taylor's her name.

Taylor looked at her friend and then back at me. "well I have to go..."

I nodded and watched her and her friend walk off.

I looked back and saw chres leaning up against the freezers smirking.

"What?" I asked frowning at him.

"She was fine as hell." he said and smirked again.

I shook my head. "Whatever bro, lets just pay for this stuff."

We headed back to the front of the store and as soon as we made it to the counter. Taylor and her friend walked out of the door.

I sat the drinks on the counter and watched the man ring it up. "8.59"

I handed him my ten dollar bill and grabbed the drinks. "keep the change."

I handed chres his coke and we walked out of the store headed back towards the road. "so, where are we headed?" I asked, opening my mt. dew.

Chres humped his shoulders. "shit, I don't know."

I sighed. "its a long walk back to your house."

"Well we have no choice-"

His sentence was cut off by a car pulling up beside us. both of our heads shot towards the car as the window rolled down.

"Y'all need a ride?"

It was Taylor and her friend.
I looked at chres and he nodded.

"Actually we do." I said.

"Well hop in." Taylor said fanning us her way.

We jogged over to the vehicle and jumped Into the backseat, closing the doors behind us.

Taylor's friend looked back at us and grinned. "where to?"

"Um just drop us at 59 Willis avenue." chres said.

Her friend nodded. "by the way I'm aleija."

"I'm Craig and this is my bro chres-"

I quickly stopped my sentence.

I couldn't say his real name. what if they knew who he was?

"Who?" aleija asked.

"Chresanto." Chres finished.

I shot my head at him and he had a plain look on his face. "Chresanto August."

Taylor looked at us and frowned. "why does that name sound so familiar?"