Chapter 10 - Split Up

Chresanto

When craig went inside i thought about it. I didn't want no damn moca. So i got out of the car and headed to the back seat grabbing danielle so i wouldnt leave her in here alone.

She didn't wake up she just automatically wrapped her small arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder. :D damn i feel like a father.

I walked inside of the caffe' with the bell ringing ontop of the door. I stopped in my tracks when i saw craig talking to daniel and kieshia. They all instantly saw me.

Damn. Why did they have to be here?!

That daniel dude had a look of anger on his face and he stormed over to me ready to jack but before he could make it up to me, craig ran up behind him wrapping his arms around his neck from behind,putting him in a choke hold.

"Craig!" kieshia yelled and ran over to hik and started hitting him in the back."Let him go!"

"G-give me my damn daughter!" daniel managed to say, struggling to get out of craig's grip. 

"fuck you mean YOUR daughter? Nigga i made her! she is MINE!" i yelled holding tightly onto danielle,causing her to wake up.

Kieshia ran over to me and reached out for danielle. "GIVE HER TO ME NOW! YOU MIGHT HAVE MADE HER BUT IT WAS UNDER MY WILL YOU FUCKING RAPIST!" she yelled in my face,

Danielle then started screaming and crying -_-....Great.

At this point we had the whole intire crowd of people was looking at us.

"NO! DONT CALL ME A FUKING RAPIST BITCH! DANIELLE IS STAYING WITH ME! SHE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH THAT NIGGA!" i yelled back pushing her away from me with my free arm.

I guess i pushed her harder then i thought,because she stumbled and fell onto the floor.

Thats when that daniel dude went physco. That nigga when hulk and swung his body hard as fuck,getting out his choke hold and punched craig in the nose and quickly ran over to me.

I dodged him and sat danielle in a empty chair.

As soon i turned around daniel's fist met my face,sending my head back.

I quickly recovered my face and dodged his next swing,grabbing his arm and yanking it back,making a cracking noise.

"AHH!" he yelled in pain.

I held his arm in that position slowly bending it back. I was on the erge of breaking it,untill i felt a kick in my lower leg. "ARG!" i let go of daniel and had a quick reflex turning around and punching whoever kicked me.

It was kieshia. She gasped and crashed to the floor.

"MOMMY!" i heard danielle's little voice scream from a distance.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!"

i turned back around and saw craig ontop of daniel,punching the shitt out of him.

Before i could go and help i felt my body being tackled down to the ground.

And soon after my arms were being held together by something hard and cold. 

I knew that feeling from anywhere.....Handcuffs.

I guess someone had called the police. -_-

"Get off me!" i yelled resissting arrest.

I was then yanked up and was being pushed towards the door.

"Shutup! you have the right to remain silent chresanto!" the poilce yelled into my ear.

Damn i've been arrested so many times,these police knew my name. Well i am known for many charges and threats..so yeah...

I glaced over and noticed three more officers handcuffing craig, daniel and kieshia also.

I don't know about them,but i am NOT about to go down this easy...without a fight....

"NO! DON'T TAKE DANIELLE!" i heard kieshia cry out before i was pushed out of the cafe'.

All of the police exscorted us to 2 cop cars.

I was pushed into the back seat with daniel -_- 

And i guess keshia and craig were put into the other car.

I looked over at daniel and he had a busted lip and a bruise under his eye. He looked at me and cliched his jaws.

I shoock my head and smirk. "This shit aint over my guy....trust me, Chresanto August don't go down this easy. I don't know about you but i am not going back to jail." i said before 2 police got into the front seats of the car and cranked it up.

"It just seems like you can't ever stay out of trouble chresanto. This is my 3rd time arresting you out of several police."

I didn't reply. i just sat there smirking at the cop trough the rear view mirror.

I have a plan.....

KIESHIA

I was crying my eyes out. I was being arrested. FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! i don't know what jail is like! And to top it off daniel is arrested too! and he isn't with me right now! AND I WANT MY DAUGHTER! some officer took her away! no telling what their going to do with her!

"Officer please just don't let them take my daughter! please!" i cried.

"Ma'm from what i know your daughter might be put into the system."

My heart immediatly jumped into my throat. "WHAT!" i yelled.

"No questions,just sit back and shutup.." the officer said.

I sat back and looked over at craig who was just sitting emotionless.

"You fucking bastard.." i grumbled and rolled my eyes at him.

oh My gosh can things get any more worse right now?