Chapter 11 - Gone

CHRESANTO

Like I said I'm not going back to fucking jail, fuck that I have better shit to worry about, so it's time to put my plan into action. (smirk)

"Aye my nigga I gotta piss" I lied looking at the cop through the rear view mirror.

The cop stared back at me and frowned. "oh well, your just gonna have to hold that" he said back.

I looked at him with a straight face. "bruh in so serious right now, unless you want me to Piss all over this backseat-"

"Aw hell nah! pull over man, don't forget I'm back here too!" Daniel yelled scooting closer to the side of the seat.

The cop huffed loudly and pulled over to the side of the road. "I swear some of y'all act like lil five you olds, damn"

I smirked to myself.

The cop stepped out of the car and opened the back door for me.

I stepped out and looked at the cop

"Are you gonna go or what!?"

"Are you gonna uncuff me? how am I gonna Piss with my hands behind my back?" I said.

The cop groaned and grabbed the keys out if his pocket and unlocked the handcuffs on my wrists.

I rubbed my wrist that had red ring marks around them from the tight handcuffs.

I then smiled and looked at him. "damn, matter of fact I don't even have to pee anymore, man" I said.

The cop gave me a "are you kidding me" look.

"Seriously!" he yelled.

"But there is something I do have to do though" I added.

"And that is?"

"This!" I shouted and upper cutted the cop right under his chin, sending his head flying back "Arg!" he groaned.

He quickly recovered himself and threw a punch at me, but I
Dodged it and head butted him and then jabbed him in the gut. once he was slouched over, holding his stomach, I grabbed the back of his head and rammed it into the car hard as I could over and over until his body gave up and fell onto the ground. he was completely knocked out.

I quickly grabbed the gun that was in his belt loop and keys and hopped into the car.

"What the fuck!" Daniel yelled from the back seat.

"Shut the fuck up before I shoot yo got damn brains out!" i yelled, pointing the gun at him.

"Shoot me then!" he yelled back.

I chuckled to myself. "this mother fucker must really think I'm playing with him right now.."

"Them pussy ass niggas might be scared of yo punk as, but I'm sure as-"

I cocked the gun back and pointed it at his foot. "POW!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" He yelled in complete agony and moved around in pain. "AHHHHH!"

I then put the gun on safety and placed it beside me. "just try me bro and next time it'll be yo face"

I then started up the car and backed up and then sped forward, feeling a bump, i ran the officer over and speeding down the road.

I swear, some people just don't know me. that's why my nerves are bad now, and I already have mental anger issues and on the top of that, I have a highly irritated bi polar issue! and if it gets too high.... that's when roc comes out, and I think I'm right on the erg of bringing him out...

CRAIG

"Are we going to be in jail long?" I said in a blunt tone.

"I'm not sure, all I know is, is that y'all are gonna be taken in for questioning and that will determine everything." the cop answered as he continued driving down the long road.

"Where is my baby?!" Kieshia yelled.

"Ma'm for the 199th time, your baby is being held! she is fine, but if you go to jail, she will be put into the system!"

Kieshia groaned loudly and leaned her head onto the window. "oh my gosh I didnt do anything! nor Daniel! CHRESANTO had my child! he took her from me! this isn't fair!"

"Well tell that to the detectives that are gonna be questioning you."

She shook her head. "wow"

"Are we gonna-"

Before I could finish my sentence the car hit a bump, making us violently fly up from our seats.

"Ah!" Kieshia yelled.

"Damn!" the officer said as he hit the breaks and swerved to the left, making the car do a complete "U" turn.

"Ah!" Kieshia screamed again and slid across the seat towards me.

I ended up hitting my head on the window "shit!" i yelled.

When the car came to a hault the officer looked back at us. "y'all good?"

Kieshia was leaning all over me and blood was running down the side of my face from the blow I took at the window.

"Obviously no!" Kieshia yelled. "you could have killed us!"

"What the hell was that, anyway!" the cop said and stepped out of the car.

"Today is really not my day.." Kieshia sighed.

She actually sounded like she was in slow motion or something.

I look over at her and it seemed as if she was spinning, and my body all of a sudden became heavy. my head was throbbing and my vision was becoming blurry.

Kieshia was saying stuff but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

"Craig!" I heard her say, but she sounded far away.

I felt like I needed to shut my eyes, because they were getting heavy.

Then everything went black....

KIESHIA

"Craig!" I yelled. I wanted him to hear this. he was apart of this whole situation.

It seemed like he wasn't listening.

His eyes had closed and his body fell over, leaning on the door.

"Craig!" I yelled again.

Blood was all over the side of his face and dripping Onto his clothes.

Did he just black out?

That's when the officer came back and hopped into the front seat out of breath.

He quickly grabbed his Walky talky and said "cod 9! code 9!" he yelled "officer down!"

Someone said something back and the officer sounded the syran and sped off quickly.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I think CHRESANTO and that other guy that was arrested with him killed the officer they were with and are on the loose"

I frowned. "what?!"