Chapter 16 - Damage

KIESHIA

What in the actual fuck!? I just hate chresanto so much! why can't he just stay out of my life? he ruined everything for me! why can't he just....DIE? I can't believe I actually felt sorry and wanted to help him at one point! but now I don't give a fuck! someone kill him already! tell me what person can survive a shot to the head? a fatal car crash with no injuries and other shit? what is wrong with this dude? is he superman's son or something?

"DANIEL!" I screamed as I watched him run towards the car and jumping in the drivers seat.

He was out of breath and was gasping for air.

"Daniel baby did he get you?!!" I panicked.

He shook his head. "nah.. I think he ran out of bullets." he heaved.

"What's going on?" I heard Craig groan.

I looked out the window and saw no sign of him. "where did he go?" I looked out of the other window from the backseat and still saw him no where.

Daniel looked around too. "I don't know."

It was silent for a minute as we looked around in caution for Chres.

"I guess he decided to leave." Daniel said looking in the backseat at me.

I looked at him. "but he was just-"

I was cut off by the window I was sitting by, getting bursted open with the pieces of glass shattering all over me. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!"

"Oh shit!" Daniel yelled.

Chresanto then leaned inside of the car and grabbed me pulling me into a a choke hold.

I kicked my legs around. "S-Stop!" I managed to say as his arm tightened around my neck.

I couldn't even use my hands to defend myself because of these stupid handcuffs. And chresanto was cutting off my wind pipe.

"Get the fuck off of her!" Daniel yelled!"

As I kicked my legs around I made a mistake and kicked Craig and he yelled. "ahh!"

I noticed Daniel hop out of the front which made chres let me go.

I then started coughing harshly. gasping for oxygen.

"Ugh!" I groaned after coughing.

After I renewed myself I looked out of the window and saw chresanto on top of Daniel throwing multiple punches at his face.

"I would still have a chance with her if you weren't here!" chres yelled and punched him again.

"No!" I yelled.

I then searched around the car for something I could use and what I saw made my eyes light up in happiness.

THE KEYS! But how was I going to unlock myself?

I then looked over at Craig and smirked.

I turned to the side and kicked him as hard as I could in the side.

"Ah! fuck!" he yelled. "what the fuck was that for?!"

"FOR HELPING CHRESANTO FUCK SHIT UP! NOW GRAB THOSE KEYS IN THE FRONTSEAT WITH YOUR MOUTH AND UNLOCK ME! NOW!"

hr frowned. "the fuck are-"

I cut him off and kicked him in the nuts.

Within an instant he slumped over and I could see the veins in his four head pop out. "ahhhhhh!!!!" he groaned loudly.

"Do it!" I demanded him.

He cliched his jaws in anger and leaned in the front seat and grabbed the keys with his teeth.

"Hurry up before I do it again!"

I turned around and waited for him to unlock me.

I felt his head rubbing up against my back as he struggled to unlock my cuffs, but I finally heard the click and the cuffs fell off of my hands!

I quickly turned around and snatched the keys out of his mouth and punched him in the face. "BITCH! THAT'S FOR BEING CHRESANTO'S FRIEND!"

I then hopped out of the backseat and ran outside towards chres and Daniel

Chres was still beating him up.

I was actually scared. but fuck that. he fucked my life up. now it's time to do some damage.