Chapter 14 - Run

CHRESANTO

I blinked my eyes open not noticing my surroundings. I looked around in caution and saw that I was sitting in the front seat of the cop car.

"Yeah you don't have the fucking guts to shoot me bitch!"

I quickly turned around and saw Daniel in the backseat with a smirk on him face.

I frowned in confusion. The fuck?!

"What the? I thought I killed your punk ass!" I yelled "where the hell is tiana?!"

I looked around the car for her. "TIANA!"

"who the fuck is tiana?!" Daniel said.

"You wouldn't know because your supposed to be somewhere floating in the damn lake!? I yelled.

Daniel frowned. "dude are you retarded or some shit!? what the fuck are you talking about?!"

"No! I shot your ass in the face and threw you in the lake and then I car jacked this bitch named tiana and she was gonna be the new Kieshia and-"

"Nigga stop right there. the fuck? if you Did shoot me in the face why the hell would you throw me in the lake? aha! you one dumb ass nigga!" Daniel laughed.

I was so confused so nothing happened? did I blank out and dream or something?

"Look bro I don't know what the fuck your talking about but me and you were arguing and you were threatening to shoot me but you froze and never said anything after I said some. I forgot what I said but yeah.." Daniel explained.

I frowned. "really?"

He nodded "yeah dude..now can you like un cuff me? cause this shit is uncomfortable as hell!"

I groaned and leaned my head on the stirring wheel. "damn I thought all that shit was real man.."

"Well i hate to burst your bubble, but it wasn't! now can you un cuff me!" Daniel yelled.

I tuned him out and thought about everything.
Shit crazy. I thought I had me another girl.

oh well. I sighed and cranked the car up and was about to drive off, but I heard a noise...

I started driving and squinted my eyes, trying to figure the sound out. "aye you hear that?" Daniel asked.

I nodded "yeah...it kinda sound like-"

And then the sound got louder and closer. and that answered my question. police Syrians.

I looked in the rear view mirror and saw a cop car right on my ass.

I then clinched my jaw gripped the steering wheel firmly.

"Hold on tight back there." I sighed as if were nothing.

"What?!" Daniel yelled "your not about to run are you? nigga don't run!"

I ignored him and slammed my foot on the gas.

I heard a thump in the backseat and he yelled "ow! the fuck! your gonna get me in hella trouble!"

"CHRESANTO! PULL OVER NOW!" I heard the officer yell through the speaker.

Hell naw. I wasn't about to go to jail again. fuck that shit.

"Yo! just pull the fuck over!" Daniel yelled.

I checked my rear view mirror and saw another cop car, making two on my butt. "shit." I groaned and then swerved to my right, burning rubber on then bitches.

"I can't believe this shit man!" Daniel yelled "your gonna get me fucked up!!"

I saw a dead end coming ahead so I slowed down and did a U turn passing right passed the cops, but they quickly followed my lead and turned along with me.

I sped down the road as fast as I could.

*

*

29 minuted passed and I was still driving. at this point I only saw one car behind me.

"I think I lost one of them." I said, looking through my rear view mirror.

"So! your a fucking stupid ass nigga! you gone get us in so much shit! when I'm already in some shit! your already ruining my girl's life, but your not about to fuck mines up for the rest of my family!-" he suddenly stopped his sentenced. "AYE WATCH OUT!"

But before I could see. the next thing I knew I saw headlights coming our way and a big boom and the car went flying. and after that everything went blank..