Chapter 20 - Tied

CHRESANTO

"Chesanto August" I answered since Craig didnt finish telling her my name.

As soon as I said it, he gave me a look.

I just kept a plain look on my face.

"Why does that name sound so familiar?" Taylor said and frowned.

"I know right." aleija agreed.

"That's because I'm known around a lot of areas as a murde-"

Craig cut me off. "UMMM! so, where are you guys from?'

I looked at him and he shook his head quickly, but when Alejia looked at him he stopped and smiled.

"Oh we're from around here actually." Taylor said and pulled the car off into the road.

Craig nodded. "oh, cool."

I smacked my teeth and butted in. "Like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted." I continued. "I'm not Tryna scare y'all and shit but I'm known as a kidnapper, a rapist, a murder, a serial killer, and a break away. shit, it's noting for me to hide."

The car got completely silent and I could feel the awkwardness and tension build up.

Craig slumped in his seat and sighed "fuck.."

Taylor stopped the car and looked at aleija, while aleija looked at her.

I just sat there with a non expression. Shit, I don't really give a fuck.

The girls both stared into space in fear.

It was silent and awkward for about a minute and it was starting to irritate me.

"UM HELLO!? can you fucking drive?! the fuck you waiting and shit for? y'all scared? y'all don't see me Tryna touch y'all right? Ok then! If i wanted to rape or kill y'all I would have BEEN into action. shit, pissing me off, sitting there looking retarded as fuck."

They both jumped in shock.

"Chres man calm down, damn." Craig said.

"Nigga I am calm, they just sitting there. like the fuck they waiting on? for me to punch they ass?" I said. "I'm just being honest."

"C-c-can you please not hurt u-s?" Taylor said and slowly started driving.

"I'm not gone hurt y'all." I stated. "unless I have to."

I then smirked at her through the rear view mirror and she quickly looked back at the road.

We started driving for a few minutes in silence. Them bitches looked scared as fuck. aha. I tend to have that effect of women. Aha!

I glanced at aleija and she was dialing something on her phone.

I tried to look over her shoulder to see but as soon as I leant forward she put the phone to her ear. She was talking quick as hell.

"911 please help me and my friend a killer is in our car! I'm scared please help u-"

"Bitch give me that phone! " I yelled and snatched the phone from her throwing it out of the window.

"STOP THIS DAMN CAR!" I yelled.

The hoe done really called the police. this bitch don't know what she got coming for that ass.

Taylor quickly slammed on the breaks.

I reached up and grabbed aleija's  hair and yanked her head back as hard as I could.

She gasped and started to whimper.

I whispered in her ear. "didn't I tell y'all that I wasn't going to hurt y'all?"

"Y-Yes."  She cried.

I could see a tear roll down her face.

"And what did I say right after that?"

'You said...." she started.

I gripped her hair tighter and pulled it back farther.

"Ah!" she screamed. "y-you said u-unless you had to!" she quickly said.

I smirked and glanced up at her friend who was watching in shock.

"And now I think I have to." I said.

"Chres man don't do it cuz." Craig sighed.

"Oh nah, I'm gonna fucking do it!" I yelled and pulled on aleija's hair as hard as I could.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! please!" she yelled in pain. grabbing hold To my hands..

"Craig grab Taylor's hair." I demanded.

He gave me a look. "what?"

"GRAB IT!" I yelled.

He flinched and quickly grabbed Taylor's  ponytail.

I grabbed it out of his hand and yanked it my way.

"Owwww!" she yelled.

I began tying their hair together in multiple knots.

"What are you gonna do to us?" aleija asked.

"You wouldn't have had to worry about that if you would have never called the police. you could have just drove us home and went along your way, but no! you fucked it up. now I have to do what I have to do."

I stepped out of the car and went up to the passenger side door and pulled aleija by her arm. her head went back since her hair was tied to Taylor's .

They both yelled in pain but I continued to pull. Taylor followed along and climbed over the seat.

When they were out of the car I turned them to face me.

"Get on them knees. Now." I demanded.

They didn't waste any time.

Craig got out of the car and ran to my side. "chres no! don't make them suck-"

I cut him off. "nigga I'm not about to make them give me head!"

He stood there dumb founded. "oh...but still whatever your gonna do don't-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I back handed both of them in the face.

"Ah!" Alejia cried and so did Taylor.

I then kicked them both in the stomach and watched as they screamed and cried.

I smirked.

"You know what, I'm feeling nice tonight. I'm not gone beat y'all to death, I'm just gonna abandon y'all. come on Craig."

I then walked to the driver's side and got in.

'I'm so sorry you guys." Craig said as got in the passenger side.

"Them bitches had me fucked up."

I then put the car in drive and sped off.

Ok sorry aleija and Taylor for what had to happen to y'all. I hope y'all didnt get offended what so ever! If y'all did im so so so so SORRY! But y'all know how chresanto is.