Chapter 13 - New something

Chresanto

I sped down the rode as quick as i could to find a place where i could drop this nigga's body off. At this point i didn't really give a fuck. I mean i do this type of shit all the damn time you know? It's juts me and i don't think i'll ever be able to change. Not even that therapist lady helped me. Shit i should have died that day i shot myself. Because the longer i live the longer more people are going to die. I'm just being honest.

I kept driving untill i came across this lake. I quickly slammed the brakes of ther car and hoped out.

"I'll just throw his ass in the lake, fuck it." i said to myself and opened the backseat of the car and pulled his dead body out.

I glanced down at his face that was blown the fuck off. Call me crazy but i was kind of funny. "Damn i fucked yo face up my guy." i laughed.

I dragged his body across the grass and pushed his body into the water.

I watched as it slowly dissapeared underneath the surface,leaving blood spreading across the water.

I sighed walked back to the cop car,getting inside of the drivers side. "Damn,what the fuck am i gone do now? I can't just cruze around in this cop car.."

And them i thought about it. "Welp,time to car jack.."

I grabbed the gun off of the seat and drove down the road untill i found an intersection with a streetlight.

Once i made it down there i waited untill the light turned red and i quickly hoped out of the cop car and ran over to the car behind me. it was actually the only car at the light other than me.

Without hesitation i punched the glass out of the driver's side window.

It was a skinny young lady that looked about 19 years old. "GET OUT!" i yelled.

She gave me a look of shock and started screaming.

"SHUTUP!" I yelled again pointing the gun at her.

She started screaming in horror while trying to hit me. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!!"

"shut the fuck up bitch before I shoot you in yo got damn mouth!"

While she was swinging at me, she ended up punching me in my lip. hell nah!

I reached in the car and unlocked the door and then yanked the door open.

"STOP PLEASE!!!" SHe pleaded.

"Shutup I said!" I yelled and grabbed her arm, pulling her out of the vehicle.

"AHHHH!" she screamed as I threw her onto the ground.

She was about to get up but I quickly kicked her in the face making her lay out onto the ground in agony "ah!' She yelled.

She rolled over and held her face in complete pain.

I looked down at her as she rolled around crying.

She looked so young. just like Kieshia when she was younger. when I first kidnapped her....

*FLASHBACK*
one day i was walking,doing my daily depression walk. i would walk and think about the times me and tracey had together. But that day i walked and i bumped into this girl. She looked so much like tracey! she looked like her!

When i bumped into the girl i dropped my phone So i picked it up.

"Omg im so sorry about that!" she said.

I looked at her and smiled "no worries"

I just stared at her admiring her beautiful face. I had to have this girl. Maybe i wouldn't be in such depression. I mean she looks exactly like tracey. I wasn't the one to be called a kiddnapper but i had to get this girl because i was crazy over my love that had passed away.

The girl akwardly smiled at me and started walking passed me.

I watched her as she walked and then i zoomed to my car and grabbed some things i happened to have and walked a good distance behind the girl and then she stopped so i got behind a bush that was near.

She looked around like she was lost and i heard her say. "The fuck? he was j-

I cut her sentence off by grabbing her.I covered her mouth and started dragging her away.

Lets just say she stuggled a bit but i used some stuff to make her sleep.'

So a long story short i kiddnapped keisha.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I snapped out of my thoughts and glanced at the girl.

She was crying and ground from the kick I had gave to her face.

"You know what", I smirked and bent down grabbing the girl and throwing her over my shoulder. "Your coming with me bitch"

"NOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE STOP!" she cried and kicked around in my arms. "PLEASE LET ME GO!"

I threw her in the passenger seat of her own car and rushed to the driver's side and zoomed off.

I was so lucky nobody happened to drive by.

"Please! just let me go!" the girl cried.

I shook my head "no can do sweetly" I smirked. "what's your name'"

"Can you just let me go sir please?!"

"NO! NOW WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING NAME!?" I yelled.

She flinched in shock of my tone. "T-Tiana" she stuttered.

I nodded "well tiana, here's what's going down. your mine. I control you from now on. you do what ever the fuck I tell you to do when I tell you to or else you'll suffer. clear?"

I glanced over at her and she shook her head. "NOOOO LET ME THE FUCK GO! YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPER!" she started hitting the window and kicking around.

I sighed and shook my head "I guess I'll show you how serious I am"

I pulled over, grabbed the back of her hair and rammed her face into the dash board and the slapped her.

"AHHHH FUCK!" she cried out in pain and held her face.

I smirked and pulled off. "I told you bitch. next time you better listen or it's gone be fucking worse."

She was crying loud as fuck. "shutup!" i yelled and slapped her in her thigh.

She flinched and whimpered. "please stop hitting me..." she cried.

I chuckled. "baby girl you just don't know."

Why I was doing this? I don't really know. I'm just not normal ya know?