Chapter 18 - Impossible

.Daniel.

"Daniel!"

"Daniel!"

"Daniel baby please wake up!" I heard a faint voice in my ear.

All I could see was darkness all around me. what was going on? My body was aching all over, but why couldn't I see?

"Daniel speak to me,"

"K-Kieshia?" I spoke still seeing darkness.

I heard her gasp. "baby are you ok?"

I reached my arms out to feel for something, but my right arm sent a sharp pain through my wrist. "ah fuck!"

I almost forgot it was broken. "Kieshia why can't I see?"

"Because your eyes are closed."

I then froze and blinked my eyes open. "oh.."

When I opened my eyes I saw Kieshia hovering over me and the sun had gone down I guess because it was dark.

"Where are we?" I groaned as I slowly sat up feeling a migraine approaching inside of my head.

"We're at home." she said. "well not actually in the house but we're in the driveway.

I frowned in confusion. "wait. how did we-"

Se cut me off.

"I-I think I killed chresanto."

I shook my head "wait what? your gonna have to update me on some shit, what happened?"

"Well you know when he was beating you up?"

I nodded.

"Well I found the keys to the handcuffs and Craig in cuffed me with his teeth. after he did that I grabbed the keys punched him and sprang out of the car to help you. after that I kicked him in the nuts-"

I cut her of, "yeah I know that part about the balls and shit but what happened after you stabbed him with that metal thing? after that I blanked out."

"Oh yeah, that was the key I had. after I stabbed him, he let me go and he fell to the ground. he begged me not to kill him but I stomped the key deep into his head and he..stopped breathing."

I nodded. "go on.."

"Well after that I dragged you to the police car. I made Craig get out and I drove back to Starbucks were we got arrested from and our car was still there. well russie's car that you took the other night and I dragged you out of the police car and put you in it and I drove us home because i didn't know what to do. and now we're here."

"Damn, you can pick me up?" I said in shock.

"No I dragged your ass! but ugh Daniel that's not the point. we need to get Danielle back. and quick because she could get put into the system."

My eyes widened. "THE WHAT!?"

"the system! Daniel she can't go into the system!" I could see her eyes start to water.

"Crank the car up, we're going to the police station." I said sitting straight up in my seat.

"What? it's 12:39 past midnight! and plus we could get in trouble! the police are probably looking for us!" Kieshia stated. "Daniel we could go to jail for years for this."

I clenched my jaws and looked over at her. "It's worth it. Danielle can't be taken away from us, she just can't"

"Daniel if we go to jail they can still put her into the system."

"Your right, we need a plan."

Craig.

It was 12 o'clock midnight atleast and I was stranded in the middle of nowhere with Chres's dead body. What the hell was I supposed to do? I was still fucking handcuffed.

Kieshia had fucking kicked me out of the car. shit, I don't blame her. I was on Chres's side.

I was sitting on the side of the dirt road beside his body. I can't believe he was actually gone now. he was my nigga.

I glanced down at him and his eyes were wide open, like they had been for the longest.

"No gay shit, but imma miss you man."

I looked at him for a few more seconds and then got up from the ground. no use of sitting here all night.

I started walking and was headed to any place but here.

And then next thing you know. I felt a hand wrap around my ankle.

I jumped hard as hell. "Ah shit! what the fuck!?"

I jumped back and looked down to see Chres's eyes looking dead at me. "where you going man?"

My eyes widened in shock.

"B-but you, I thought you were. what the fuck! "

How was this possible? I thought this nigga was dead?

A smirk spread across his face.

"Didn't I tell you years ago to never under estimate me? nigga imma beast. this fucking world would have to disappear before a nigga can kill me." he said and slowly sat up.

I stood there in complete shock and a slight sense of fear crept over me.

Is this shit real? did god make him with extra strength or something? because this can't be real. did he ever even die? or did he raise from the dead?

I have to be fucking dreaming right now?