Chapter 15 - The act

KIESHIA

I can't believe this! did this fucking police just "T-bone" them?! Daniel is in there! god please don't let my baby be hurt!

"Are you insane! my boyfriend is in that car!!" I yelled at the police.

"Well your boyfriend and Chresanto August are criminals for the murder of one of our sargents and attempting escape." He said and hoped out of the car.

My heart started beating so hard it felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. I hope he 's ok.

I looked over a Craig and he was leaning against the window groaning. "damn my head"

He's back conscious?

"Craig! Craig!" I said patting his arm quickly .

"Ugh! whaaaat?"

"He ran into Daniel and chres!"

He ignored me and groaned, I guess he was too hurt.

I glanced out the window and watched as the officer ran over to the smashed car that they were in, pointing a gun towards it.

DANIEL

I slowly blinked my eyes open. it was blurry, but it soon cleared up.

"What happened?" I groaned.

I felt my body cramped up in the far corner of the backseat. My side of the car was bent in and all the windows were broken or cracked. damn.
I began to sit up, but I felt a sharp pain shoot through my wrist. "ah fuck!"

I looked down at my wrist and my eyes grew big.

"Ahhhhhh my arm!!!!!"what the fucckkkkk!!!!" it's like when I looked at my wrist the pain got severe. "ahhhhhh shit!"

My wrist was bent in an un normal way and and I can actually see my fucking bone! this shit hurts hella bad! Blood is even coming out this bitch.

While I was groaning in pain, suddenly the drivers side door was yanked open.

A cop started yelling shit and he was pointing a gun in here.

"Nobody move or talk! you have the damn right to remain SILENT!"

"Officer my arm is fucking broke though!"

"Shutup!" he yelled and pointed the gun at me.
I held my wrist gently and cliched my jaw. "damn y'all officers have no type of sympathy for a nigga" I mumbled.

The officer put his attention on Chresanto. I then noticed that he was laid out over his seat and his head was dangling backwards as if he were...dead.

The officer patted him. "chresanto?"

Chres didn't respond nor move so the officer pushed his shoulder and he instantly fell over on the passenger seat.

"Daaaamn! he's dead?" I said with a smile.

Shit if he was, that would be great news to everybody!

"Didn't I tell you to shut your mouth!?" he yelled at me.

I tucked my lips in trying to hide my smile.

"Matter of fact you get out. now" he said walking over to my door and yanking it open.

He leaned in and grabbed my blood stained shirt and pulled me out of the car. "Ah! careful! my arm is broken nigga!"

"Shutup! you'll live." he then handcuffed me and it hurt like hell. "I won't put it so tight, JUST because of your wrist, but another word and ill tighten it up.

I nodded.

He gripped my arm and turned me around walking me to the car he had hit us with. I saw two people in the backseat. And one of them looked like "Kieshia?" I whispered.

"DANIEL!" I heard her yell "baby your ok!" she yelled out the window. she was smiling in excitement and so was I. her smile quickly faded away and her eyes grew wide, she was looking at something.

I frowned. what was her problem.

She gasped "oh my gosh no! Daniel!"

CHRESANTO

after the cop had pushed me over, I guess he bought my act. I was trying my best to act dead and he believed it. damn I'm good. I didn't even get hurt.

I heard him take Daniel away and once I knew that they were gone I opened my eyes and leaned up, glancing out of the window, they were walking towards another cop car.

I smirked to myself and looked around for the gun I had. it was on the car floor. I shook my head "dumb ass didn't even search the car.' I quickly grabbed it and hoped out the car aiming it into their direction.

"Oh my gosh no! Daniel!" I heard Kieshia's voice scream.

Daniel and the cop quickly turned around and I shot the gun, getting the cop in the chest. he fell to the ground in an instant.

I prepared to shoot Daniel but he ducked.

"Oh shit!" he yelled and took of running.

I shot at him until the bullets were all gone, not hitting him once. damn .

But I will kill that nigga and he will die... and that's a fucking promise.