Chapter 22 - Tired

.KIESHIA.

"I didn't do anything wrong officer I'm telling you." I pleaded as the officers yanked Britney and I out of the backseat of her car.

"You have the right to remain silent m'am!" the police yelled walking me to one of the car

We walked passed Daniel and chresanto's bodies and they both laid there motionless. "oh my gosh Daniel!" I cried.

His whole body was drenched in blood and he had several bullet holes on his shirt
I felt tears burning behind my eye lids.

"No!" I yelled, yanking away from the officer but he kept a tight grip on me. "LET ME GO! YOU KILLED HIM! NOOO!!!" then the tears started pouring out of my eyes.

He can't be gone. he was the only person I had left and now he was gone.

"Not again!" I yelled remembering when chresanto had killed jaden.

Right when I fell in love again they get taken away from me right in front my eyes.

I was going crazy, throwing myself around in agony. "NO!!!!"

"Mrs! calm down!" the police said still holding onto my arms.

I then gave in and let my body fall.

"Mrs!" the police said, catching me

"GOD WHY?!" I cried, leaning on the officer.

I started crying so hard that I started coughing. "Daniel....

The police pulled me up and managed to take me to the car and put me into the backseat.

Britney was already inside, but I did t say anything, I just looked out the window crying my heart out.

I could see Daniel's body laid out from inside of the car.

"Baby!" I yelled, hitting the window.

The police hopped in the front seat and drove off.

How much worse could my life get? my life was finally starting to get better and now it was all being thrown down the drain. all because CHRESANTO!

I leaned my head on the window, sniffing harshly and coughing from crying so hard. "god. what have I ever done that was so bad to deserve all of this? i did nothing but pray to you to help me. what did I  do god?"

I felt Britney put her hand on my leg. "I'm sorry honey."

I didn't reply I just sat there moaning and groaning. "I'm gonna miss him so much!"

I then started hitting the window and kicking the wall that was separating the front seat from the backseat. "you bastards killed him!"

Britney grabbed my arms. "kieshia!"

I slapped her hands away and and leaned over pulling at my hair. "ughhh!"

Daniel was really gone.

He would still be here if he had never shot chresanto. but he did it for me and died in the mist of it. I just wish it could have went down a different way.

If I ever get Danielle back and I'm able to go home. I don't know what I'm going to do. Daniel won't be there to help me support her. I can't do it by myself.

She loved her father.

I hope she didn't see him get killed. I know that would hurt her little heart.

Tears continued to roll down my face. what if I was going to jail? for nothing? 

Oh my gosh everything is going wrong. everything is so wrong! "Somebody just kill me now" I cried.

"Don't say that," Britney said patting my back.

I sniffed and looked up at her. "it hurts to say, but if I was dead, everything would be so much better. Any place but here, I would really love to be."

And I meant that. I couldn't take this shit anymore. people dying that I loved. chresanto continuing to ruin my happiness and everything just falling apart. I'm just so sick of it!

The hole of hurt in my heart was expanding and soon I'm going to give out. I just don't know when.

Maybe dying was for the best.

I close my eyes as these tears run down my face. I'm tired of the shit, I just wanna quit. the funny thing is that I've done nothing to any one. my life is just....... nothing.

I'm tired......