Chapter 4 - Search

KIESHIA

KIESHIA

"You bastard..." I managed to say in my raspy voice. I could barley speak clearly from all the screaming I was doing while Chres...Ya know.......RAPED me.

"I love you too..." He replied buckling his pants back up. "You know you miss this..."

The fuck? DID THIS NIGGA JUST SAY I MISSED IT? FUCK NO I DON'T MISS GETTING SEXUALLY ABUSED UNDER MY FUCKING WILL! THAT SHIT IS PAINFUL AND IT'S NOT PLEASURE AT ALL! HE IS A FUCKING RAPIST AND I HOPE HE ROTS IN HELL!

"No..." I simply said keeping my thoughts to myself before I pissed him off.

"Ya know.....this house is pretty dope though...." Chres said looking around the living room.

I laid on the floor stiff, curled up into a ball replaying what just happened for the longest 30 minutes ever in my mind. I actually thought all of this shit was over, but here he comes barging back into my life. You know what. FUCK MY LIFE! IT'S BEEN NOTHING BUT SHIT ALL BECAUSE OF THIS ONE FUCKING MAN! AND IM SICK OF IT!

I just don't know what to do....

"Chres...c-can you PLEASE leave.." I whispered in my raspy voice.

"What?"

"Can you please just g-go...." I said.

I heard his footsteps walk over to me. "You're asking me to leave?"

I nodded my head.

It was silent for a few seconds, but then I felt my body being yanked from off the floor, making me whimper in pain. "OW!"

He grabbed my arms tightly pulling me close to his face. "You CANNOT kick me out. I leave whenever the fuck I feel like leaving...." he gritted through his teeth.

"B-But daniel will be here soon a-and I don't want any drama." I lied.

"Fuck that nigga!" He spat in my face. "If he so call LOVES you then where was he while I was fucking the shit out of you? Huh? Where is he now?"

I didn't answer. I actually don't know where Daniel was. He was supposed to be home by now.

"HUH?!" Chres yelled again.

"I don't know! Ok!" I yelled.

I felt a smack come across my face, causing my head to fly right from the strong impact of his hand.

"AH!" I screamed.

And then he pushed me to the floor, hovering over me. "DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING GET LOUD WITH ME! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU! FUCK WRONG WITH YOU!" He yelled, making me flinch up.

"MAAAAAAAA!"

Chresanto and I's attention moved to the back of us. Danielle was climbing down the stairs crying. "Mamaaaaa!" She yelled.