Chapter 8 - Mine

Chapter 8 - Mine

CHRESANTO

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?! YOUR MOMMY ISNT HERE OK!?" I yelled getting frustrated with Danielle. Shes been doing nothing but crying for kieshia. But she has to learn her mama isn't gonna be keeping her from now on. I am because shes mine. Kieshia can do whatever the fuqk she wants with that ugly Ass nigga Daniel. But she is not taking my daughter.

"Mamaaaaaaaa!" Danielle cried as she kicked around in my arms. "I want my mama"

"WELL SHE IS NOT HERE! IM YOUR DADDY!" I yelled in Her face only making her cry more. UGH

I then noticed my lit blunt that I hadn't finished yet and looked back at Danielle. Then I got an idea.

I leaned down and grabbed the blunt and then held the bottom of Danielle's face firmly so she couldn't move her head. "I'm sorry sweetly but your gonna learn one way or another"

I then placed the burning end of the blunt onto her cheeck making a small sizzling sound.

She Then started screaming at the top of her lungs kicking her little feet around trying to push the blunt away from her face. "AHHHHHHH" she yelled piercing my eardrums.

After a couple of more secounds of burning her I removed the blunt from her cheeck,leaving a small red bruise.

"Now shutup before I do it again!" I yelled pointing in her face aggressively.

She ignored my wishes and continued to whimper so I pretended to grab the blunt and she emediatly stopped crying.

I smirked and took her off my lap placing her beside me.

She put her knees to her chest and gave me a frightened look.

It was kinda cute but I felt SOME sympathy for her.

I sighed."look daddy didn't want to hurt you. You just have to learn how to obey me or you will expierence worse. Just follow my commands and things wont have to be like this ok?"

She nodded softly. "Yesh sir"

"Now wipe your tears"

She quickly wiped her tears away with the back of her hands.

I smiled. "See how easy that was to obey me?"

She nodded.

I patted her small leggs and continued to smoke my blunt while she just watched my every move.

"What?"

She pointed at the blunt. "Da smoke cwomes out the thwingy and out your mouth?" She manged to say.

"Yep" I nodded.

I took another puff while she continued to watch. "I wont teew try..." she said in her soft toddler voice.

I looked at the half smoked blunt and back at her. It couldn't harm her with one puff right?

I guess not.

I humped my shoulders and put the tip of the blunt in between her small lips. "Ok just breath in slowly"

She breathed in and I removed the blunt. She then emediatly started coughing roughly as the smoke flew out of her mouth.

I chuckled to myself. "You'll get it one day kid..." I then put the blunt to my lips and took a huge puff.

.,.........................

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER GUYS! MY COMPUTER IS ON SOME SHIT RIGHT NOW. LOL BUT IM ON A KINDLE SHE ITS HARD TYPING WIYH ALL THIS AUTO CORRECT BUT YEAH I KNOW THIS PART WAS SHORT :( IM SORRY! THIS IS THE BEST I CAN DO RIGHT NOW. ILL UPDATE FOR YALL WHENEVER I POSSIBLY CAN! BUT UNTILL THEN

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN! LOVE YALL! MUAH!