Chapter 17 - The key

.Daniel.

I was laying on this dirty ground, helpless. I couldn't get up, I couldn't fight back. all I could do was get beaten all because I was handcuffed unable to defend myself....

"Your nothing but a fucking waste!" chresanto groaned as he stomped me in the stomach.

I cringed in pain, rolling over onto my side. "arg!"

"She was all MINE wayyyy before you came into the picture!" he yelled yanking me back onto my back and kicking me in the chest.

I felt a seriously painful feeling shoot through my chest. At this point my broken wrist wasn't even the biggest problem anymore.

"You'll never in your fucking life be able to love Kieshia like I do!" he spat in my face and kicked me in my stomach.

I again groaned in agony and rolled over onto my side, coughing harshly seeing blood slapper out of my mouth.

The shit he was saying, was crazy. I love Kieshia. fuck does he mean ' like he does ' ? That nigga doesn't love her. he fucking abused, raped and nearly killed her! that shit ain't love.! Shit, if he does love her he sure as hell got a bad way of showing it.

I coughed and heaved with blood escaping my mouth and my body feeling numb all over.

"What you ain't got non to say pretty boy?" chresanto laughed.

I ignored him and continued to cough up blood.

"You ain't shit bro, you-"

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!" I heard Kieshia's voice yell along with a thump sound.

"Arg!" chresanto groaned and fell over next to me, holding his balls.

I could see the veins showing in his neck.

"Kieshia you fucking bitch!" he groaned.

He was slumped over on his knees.

"You ruined my damn life!" Kieshia yelled. "I hate you! I don't feel sorry for your ass any more! matter of fact...i want you dead!".

She kicked him in between his legs again and unlike before he clenched his jaws and sprang up in anger, grabbing her by the throat.

Kieshia gasped struggling to breath.

My vision was already blurry and I was unable to move. I wanted to help her, but I just couldn't....i couldn't.

I could see him squeezing the oxygen out of her throat as her eyes widened.

"Please..." I whispered. "don't kill her..." Barley audible.

I tried to keep my eyes open but they were getting heavier and heavier by the second. "please d-don't kill her..."

I noticed Kieshia holding something shiny in her hand and before you knew it, she reached up and jabbed it into the side if his head were the temple is located.

I tried my best to keep my eyes open, but it felt impossible and it's like they were forced close.

And after that..it was blank. nothing.

.Kieshia.

While chresanto was talking shit and choking me. I was loosing air. and then I remembered I had keys in my hand and that was my only weapon. I then quickly swing back and stabbed him in the side of his head with one of the keys with all of my might

He quickly let me go and I fell to the ground coughing and gasping, taking on oxygen that I had lost.

"AHHHH!" I heard him scream in pain.

I glanced over at him and he stumbled back to the ground and held the side of his head. I could see the keys dangling out of his head.

Damn I stabbed him that deep?

I quickly got up and stumbled over to him.

He was on his side cringing in pain.

I looked down at him watching blood gush out of his head.

"K-Kieshia why? I love you!" he cried. "ill do anything for you. just don't let me die. p-please."

I frowned and shook my head. "no. you caused me so much pain in my life and you fail to realize that that shit haunts me chresanto. you took away my virginity by force. you killed my first love! you let your friends tourture me and you didn't even care." I felt tears threatening to escape my eyes.

"I hate you so much. I-I just can't let you hurt me anymore." I said lower.

A tear then rolled down my face.

"You've ruined my life long enough. it's time to end this."

I then raised my leg up and stomped the key deep into the side of his head.

He wiggled around for a few seconds but then he soon slowly froze and his eyes remained open and his arms dropped down.

I slowly removed my foot and kneeled down beside him feeling his pulse. nothing.

His body laid there motionless

He was.....gone.