2) Shovel

[Pat's PoV]

It was finally mornings when I left the small shelter I had set up for the night. I needed to find the palace, but i had no idea where I was, where the palace was, what the palace looked like, or even what the princess looked like! I was totally lost. I walked in one direction as I ate my steak hoping to find a village or just a person. At this point all I had was a wooden pickax and a stone sword. It wasn't like the diamond long sword I was used to but it would do for now.

As I walked the forest began to blur and before I knew it, it was night again.(Sorry I'm a lazy author.) After yesterday I now knew about the monsters that would come out at night. I quickly started making myself a shelter out of the wooden planks i had acquired. Set traps for monsters or food whichever was caught and prepared to wait out the night in my little hut.

{Jen's PoV}

I'd been walking all day and it was starting to get dark out. I checked the backpack Sir Butt Butt Butt Butt and Sir Butt Butt (God, those names... Why?)gave me for and supplies to make a shelter. Most of the backpack was filled with food like carrots, potatoes, and bread. The only tool was a shovel, so i began to dig myself a hole to wait the night out inside. Soon i dozed off to sleep.

When it was finally morning I climbed out of the hole I had dug. I hated mornings they always smelled of burning or rotting flesh from the zombies. Then I saw a small black and white bunny. As I was trying to lure him, I think it was a him, out with a carrot I heard,

"Um... Hello."

The voice startled me so much I spun around and hit the person over the head with my shovel. He crumpled to the ground.

"What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?" Panic surged through me. I dragged him over to a tree and propped him up against it. He was still breathing so that was a good sign. I couldn't leave him there alone, so I waited. The man I had knocked out that black hair and looked quite muscular. Maybe he was a blacksmith. Thankfully he started to wake up.

"I'm so sorry!" was the first thing out of my mouth when he fully woke up.

"It's ok," he said. He wasn't angry or anything thank Notch,"I probably scared you real bad. Um... do you know where the palace is?" he asked. Why did he want to find the palace if he was behind me he was defiantly going the wrong way.

"Yes. Why do you ask?" He seamed to be trying to think of a lie. Oh no, what if he was sent by y mother to find me, or worse.

"Im a merchant?" He replied almost as a question to himself.

"Then where are your goods?"

"Bandits." Seamed logical enough.

"The palace and surrounding city are that way," I said pointing the way he came from.

"Thank you. Im sorry if this sounds rude but where are you going?"

"Away." As I turned away to leave the man said,

"Wait! What's your name?" Act casual Jen you don't want him finding out who you are,

"Jen, what's your's?"

"Fur- Pat. My name is Pat."

Different Worlds: A Popularmmos x Gamingwithjen fanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara