4) Talk

{Jen's PoV}

I ran and I ran and I fell.

I tumbled down a deep pit and I was stuck. Just great. This is just what I needed, to be stuck at the bottom of a hole with no way out. Great! I started pacing because there wasn't much else to do. As I was pacing I looked down at myself. My dress was torn and muddy. If I could ever visit a town without being recognized I'd buy myself some new cloths and maybe a even cloak. After pacing for a good minute or so I took a nap because I was beat.

I woke from my nap to the sound of someone yelling. Standing at the top of the pit was Pat. When he saw that I was still alive he lowered a vine with a lope at the bottom for me. I slipped my foot into the loop and Pat began hauling me out. When I was finally out and had thanked him, Pat said one thing to me,

"Talk."

[Pat's PoV]

She had been going in a strait line and then suddenly veered to the side. On a tree near where she turned was a nail that looked like it was for holding up a poster. She had probably tore it and she had most defiantly done that if to was like one of the missing posters in the city. 

I began to follow the path again and noticed the stride she was taking was much larger than before. When she saw the poster she probably panicked, tore it down, and ran. After walking and sometimes jogging for what felt like hours. When I say the large hole in the ground it was because I had nearly fell in. Thankfully I was able to steady myself before that happened.

Looking down I saw a figure laying on the ground. They were wearing a pink dress. Immediately I started looking for some way to get down. Up one of the taller trees was a vine, but if I wanted it to be long enough I'd have to climb it. Once I was high enough I cut the vine down with my sword and proceeded to fall out of the tree. I yelled on my way down and afterwards I began yelling at no-one other than myself.

 Then I remembered why I climbed the tree in the first place. I climbed it for her. Not because my father wanted her captured, but because I realized I cared about her. I cared about Jen. I looked back down and saw her standing. Thank Notch she was alive. I quickly tied a loop in the vine and lowered it down.

Once she was finally up she thanked me, as a princess was probably trained to do. All I could think to say was one word. So I did.

"Talk."

Cliffhangers. Don't you just hate to read them, but love to write them. Well at least I do, so that why there's one here. Ok off that topic. 

I just wanted to say thank you for reading this story. It astounds me that even one person is reading this and I just wanted to say thank you.  It feels incredible whenever I get the notifications saying one of you guys commented or voted on this . And you guys probably know that feeling too. So for that I just want to say Thank you. Thank you so much.

Well, anyways, have a wonderful day.

-Sincerely BlueFairy