7) Sylvester

{Jen's PoV}

Once Pat had left to go into the village I walked a little farther into to forest, so anyone who walked by wouldn't notice me. My stomach rumbled. It wasn't till now that I realized how hungry I was. I sat down, opened the backpack, and took out some carrots.

After a few minuets of eating I heard something rustling in the nearby brush. Slowly I took out my shovel and walked over to the bushes. I quickly pushed away the bush to reveal a small black and white rabbit.

"Oh, aren't you cute! Do you want some carrots?" I said as held them out. The bunny grabbed them right out of my hand and began eating. After he, I had decided it was a he, had finished he snuggled up to me. "I think I'll call you Sylvester."

After a little while longer Pat came back carrying a package.

"I got this for you." He said handing it to me, "I hope it fits. I had to guess the size." 

"Thank you Pat." I smiled and walked far enough way that I couldn't see Pat. The new clothing was a striped pink shirt and a pair of black shorts .I put them on. Once I was back to our 'camp' I saw Pat and Sylvester having a stair-down of sorts. "See you've met Sylvester."

"You named a rabbit Sylvester?"

"Yes. I there an issue with that?" I said crossing my arms.

"No, its just," he seemed to lose his train of thought, "an odd name for a rabbit."

"Well I like it."

"Anyway I know how to get there, but we'll need to take a ship ride to get there."

"Alright when do we leave?" I questioned.

"We're supposed to meet a captain at the docks at sunset. He said he could get us to the island."

"Well," I said looking at the location of the sun, " we'd better get going"

We started walking along the edges of the village till we made it to the docks. There we saw a captain standing and waiting.

"Well took you long enough to get here!" snapped the captain.

"But it's not even sunset yet?" Pat argued.

"Whatever. So this you your friend?" He said looking at me, "I must admit she's pretty, but my girlfriend's hotter."

"You have a girlfriend?" I questioned.

"Yes. Now both of you on the boat, we'll be leaving soon."

Once we were in the cabin of the boat I took Sylvester out of my backpack a let him hop around the cramped room.

"I guess we ought to go to sleep." I said

"I guess so," replied Pat. We both lay down on our berths and went to sleep.

(Unknown's PoV)

My team and I had been tracking them all day.  Eventually we decided we need a more efficient  way to keep tabs on the pair. The best idea we came up with was having one of our members shape-shift into a rabbit and follow them themselves. The only downside was that the rest of us had carry their armor.  But at this point I just hoped our plan would work.