5) Truth

[Pat's PoV]

"Talk"

She stared at me blankly. 

"W-what do you mean?"

"I know who you are."

"Trust me, you don't." She seemed to want to avoid the question and that only proved my suspicions more. She thanked me again and turned to leave.

"You're Princess Jen of the Overworld." She froze. "Exactly." I said smugly.

She turned back to me and looked like she was about to cry when she said, 

"Please, don't tell anyone. Please, I can't stand it at home and I just want to get to be my own person and..." She began rambling. 

"Hey, woah," I started ," Who said I was turning you in?" She immediately stopped. "I actually know somewhere no-one will ever find you." 

"Really!" Her face lit up. "You have to take me there. Please, you have to."

"Of course," I replied, "Anything for a princess."

{Jen's PoV}

I was internally screaming. Pat was going take me some where I'd be safe from my mother. I'll admit it was odd to say the least about the situation, Pat, who had just met, was going to take me to an unknown location that only he knew. It almost sounded like he was trying to kidnap me, but I trusted him. I would trust him with anything, we were friends at least.

"Well lets get going! Lead the way!" I said enthusiastically. As we walked and awkward silence fell over us until Pat said,

"Do you know where a town is?"

"Why do you need to know? Shouldn't merchants know those sorts of things?"

"Well when I found you in that hole I was already lost. It would just be easier if we found a village so I figure out where we are."

"Alright, I think if we walk in that direction for awhile we should find a village." I said as I pointed which way.

(Unknown's PoV)

I saw that nuisance, Pat it had called itself, talking to princess Jen a few days ago. When I told the rest of my team about it they all thought I was crazy. 

But when we were on patrol the same day I saw it again and pointed it out. We saw it go to talk to a group of people when we all herd what they were saying,

"Did you hear that the princess ran away?"

"Why would she do that? The queen said she was perfectly happy here."

"I don't know, but Princess Jen must of had her reasons. Not even the Elite Guard can find her."

We, as a team, actually hadn't even started looking yet, but thats not the point. It immediately turned around, looked at one of the missing posters and left. That when we knew it, Furious Destroyer, had been sent to capture princess Jen and it had everything already laid out for itself.

I'm so sorry this is late! I will hopefully get tomorrow's chapter up before nine forty.