3: Unexpected Events (Part 2)

UNEXPECTED EVENTS (PART 2)

Oscar was my depiction of gorgeous. Everything down to the small gestures he made, to the way the corner of his lips would raise every time he looked at me. He was purely mesmerizing. An angel perhaps? Nah, anything that beautiful would have enough common sense to look clear past me.

"So are you from Stockholm?" He questioned. Hello! Back to Earth Alisha.

"No." I had momentary lost control of all my muscles. "I moved here from London, England."

"Really?" He sat back for a moment. "I get told that I look like I am from London all the time! Well until they hear my Accent." Oscar had the cutest voice; it was nothing like the woman from the plane. He continued to face forward and furrow his eyebrows, held his hands out and began speaking with a British accent.

"Aww. Ello chaaaps! Fancy some beer and bangers?" He tilted his head side to side getting into character.

Haha! I couldn't stop laughing! Yes about half the humor was flirting because Oscar was so gorgeous, but the other half I don't know. Oscar seems like he had the potential of a real friend.

By the laws of a conversation I knew it was my turn to speak but I couldn't think of anything. My brain was numb from my lovely view.

"Are...you from here?"

"Born and raised." He glanced at me while I got a shot of his perfect smile.

"What's it like? To live here I mean? I just arrived about an hour ago."

"That's cute. Well, it's really nice, I mean I like it here, the people are great, and girls are pretty haha." He reached into his bag to grab a water bottle and took a swing of it.

Ekkk! He called me cute! "Oh yea? What do you think about me?" I asked jokingly.

"Never mind, don't answer that." I felt so stupid for asking a question that I may not like the answer to.

He put his bottle back in his bag, so he could lean his face forward looking more intense. He said a single word.

"Beautiful." He swooped his thumb around his bottom lip seductively, and looked away to giggle. Although that was stupid, sometimes asking silly questions did have its perks.

"My stop is coming up." He said, "Here, this is my number. Call me up and we can hang out sometime."

"Alright sounds good to me!" I gladly took the paper from his hand. My whole body was stinging of excitement. I felt forces of happiness spring from the base of my neck and down my back.

Everything from this point happened so fast. Oscar stood up and waited for the train to port into the station.

But before the train ran inside the tunnel again a loud metal wrenching sound filled the air my ears could hardy take it. My stomach dropped faster than people were falling to the ground.

Gravity couldn't make up its mind for which direction to go. Children were crying. Oscar was nowhere to be found. My world around me was tumbling faster than my eyes could comprehend.

My brain suddenly kicked into gear and I realized what was happening.

Our train was crashing.