17: Gothenburg

"Hey, wake up."

My eyes opened to the bright day that presented itself to me outside.

"Where are we?" I asked; my voice was groggy because I had just woken up.

"We are about 20 minutes away from Gothenburg." Oscar answered. "be ready to get up and leave at any moment though."

I collected my things and we made our way off of the train as soon as we landed in town.

"Oh Oscar!" We were greeted as soon as the train doors opened. A girl with long blonde hair walked up to us.

"Hey! I'm Kajsa. Oscar can we take pictures with you?"

"Sure, here Alisha you don't mind taking a picture do you?"

"No of course not." I stood in front of them and Oscar posed holding their shoulders. All was well when we started but Oscar soon posed by kissing her cheek.

"You have soft lips Oscar." she commented and Oscar began to laugh.

She began to get the wrong idea and pushed her rear into him and pulled her spine in to push out her chest.

"Ok I think that is enough." I interrupted. A bit disgusted with how this girl acted I tried to ignore her. I didn't want to believe that Oscar could get this side tracked so easily.

"Thank you, but we have to get going, see you later tonight!" Oscar waved and the girls ran off. He turned around and ignored the anger that was clearly displayed on my face. I couldn't believe that he was this oblivious. I guess when I first came here he said the girls are nice but, I'm not that kind of "nice".

I walked faster and caught up to OG who was standing right in front if Oscar.

"Hey."

"Hey." he answered. He looked over to me and I guess he could read the madness written across my face. "Are you ok?"

"Yes, I just want to walk with you."

OG rolled his eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing,"

Don't give me that. I saw the look you just made."

I laughed sarcastically."You did, but Oscar didn't."

"Go talk to him; tell him what's on your mind." He furrowed his eyebrows looking straight ahead where he was walking. The air here was really damp.

I laughed to myself. "No thanks."

"Do you want to do something with me?" He asked.

"Yes! please?"

"Finally! Ok well we should hang out today. You are always with Oscar you and we don't spend enough time together."

"Alright, like what?"

"Come with me."

OG dropped off our bags at our hotel and he took my hand to a square in the middle of Gothenburg.

"There!" he exclaimed placing down a stereo.

"What are we doing here." he plugged in his phone and began changing the settings.

"Were going to dance."

How? We only practiced once! You can't expect me to know all the parts to the dance."

"Well, I remember when you were in the studio at school with Kaela; you were dancing one of Chachi Gonzales' pieces."

He started his phone and music began to play.