12: Unexpected Surprise

"How was your weekend?" I asked Kaela

"It was OK, I got in a lot of trouble from my parents for being suspended for a whole week."

"Well it was nothing worth staying mad at you for." This was the first time since the fight that we have ever spoken.

"Thank you so much Alisha." Kaela looked really grateful. "I really missed talking to you! It is so hard avoiding you because you are my only friend."

"Well just don't make performances like that and you can keep me as a friend."

"How was your weekend with the boys?" she asked trying to change the topic.

"It was amazing!" I proceeded to tell her all of what happened. All about meeting up at the studio and how we went out for supper. I told her about Oscar and Felix.

"That sounds amazing!" She pretended to be happy for me but I could tell something was bothering her.

"Alisha? Can you save OG for me? I have had a crush on him since forever and I would really like to try and get his attention if you know what I mean."

"Sure don't worry about it, OG and I are just friends." I don't think that OG liked her, he always pushed her away when she would try to be affectionate, but who was I to stop her from her dreams?

"I'll see you after class." I told her and we both went to our seats for History class.

Eventually lunch came around and I was greeted by Felix in the lunch room.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked me.

"I am well, you know, as well as it can get at school."

"You want to ditch?"

A smile cracked upon my face. "Are you serious?"

"Let's get out of here and do something crazy."

Felix and I left the front of the school and began to walk to the closest train station.

"Like what?"

"Well, there is a cliff on the other end of town, we should go swim in the ocean."

"Is that safe?" I asked not sure.

"Ehh, YOLO." and with that he turned around on his merry way.

It took us about 20 minutes to get to the seaside. The clouds were racing across the sky because the winds were so strong, almost to the point where I was tipping over.

"Ooh!" Felix said in shock, He grabbed my waist to stabilize me, along with casually pulling my waist close to his body, I didn't mind though. The wind was so cold that no heat remained close to my body, he was my only protection. He proceeded and began removing his clothes.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying to look away this was extremely difficult because I found him visually appealing.

"Well I don't know about you but I am not jumping with clothes on." He faced me and arranged his underwear to show off his v line with a smile.

I followed his lead and removed my clothes down to my under clothing; and turned around to avoid the temptation to glance at his body.

Felix wrapped his arms around my sensitive skin and poked his head by my shoulder until we were cheek to cheek, I could feel his warm stomach against my back, the only place I could retain heat. I could also feel his lips move on the side of my cheek as he spoke.

"All you have to so is jump." he whispered.

He moved his hands up my stomach through my arms and to my fingertips until he eventually let go. The cold air suddenly rushed to my back and I let the wind take me over the cliff.

Free falling was amazing; the air trampled through my hair and dropped my stomach at an extreme pace until I plunged feet first into the ice cold water.

Felix's head bobbed out of the water a couple seconds after myself and we both bursted out laughing rushed over to the hot sun bathed rocks to warm up. He was quick to sit down and I sat in front of him so I could be protected by him.

"That was amazing!" I started laughing. "Can we do it again?" I was shivering at this point but Felix's touch soothed my nerves.

"You really want to? haha."

"Yes!" I stood up and lifted Felix's to his feet. We made our way back to the top of the cliff and stood in the same position as before. Felix was close to my side. His hands skillfully made their way up my body and to my neck and the side of my jaw. He gently pulled my face over and planted a light kiss on my lips. I couldn't believe that this was happening but it was. I turned my shoulders and continued to kiss him back. His frozen fingers to the touch explored the crevices of my back straightening the rest of my body so I was aligned with his. He gracefully pulled my body into his and cornered me up against a tree. My legs lifted and wrapped around his torso. I gave into him and indulged effortlessly. My arms were drawn up away from his side by his hands, and he reached lower to trace my breast.

I pulled my face and simply ended it by giving him a hug resting my heat on his shoulder, things were going a little too fast for my taste.

He pulled away and looked deep into my eyes "I'll see you at the bottom." and we gently fell over the cliff together.

I didn't realize how fast the waves were when I dived into the water. I quickly lost sense of direction. My head was struck by a hard object which numbed the last of any senses I had left. I had to focus to stay awake. My body floated to the surface and my face was brought into the light.

*************************************************************************

Ok so today Michaela Hamilton followed me back on twitter and I have just been having a Fooo inspired day so here is 2 chapters within the same day!

Make sure you vote and comment it really helps with the making of these books!

Tills nästa gang.