9: Felix

"So I have a proposition for you." Felix started, we were sitting outside of a coffee shop he texted me an hour ago asking if we could meet up for tea.

"Alright, let me here it."

"Well, I was wondering if on weekends you would like to come with me and the crew to the dance studio on a regular basis. We are really interested in dancing with you."

"Ahh I see." I said thinking about my options, what did I have to lose? "Do you know that back in London I danced for the World of Dance crew?"

Felix's eyes grew wider. "Oh goodness no I never knew that! We could use some helpful tips from you."

"If you would like I could show you some of my numbers that I have worked on."

"That would be amazing. Have you ever gone to a show?"

"Yes! I travelled to the USA twice to go preform!"

Felix quickly pulled out his phone and texted the guys to meet up.

"Come on." Felix spoke, he held out his hand for me to take with a welcoming smile on his face.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To the Artist House that's where the rest of them are." He gave me a look as if I was crazy for not knowing where they were.

Felix and I called a taxi and drove to the other end of town to meet up with the boys at their recording studio. While we were in the car Felix pointed out some major monuments within Stockholm, and other interesting things like places where they have performed before their band blew up in Sweden.

"Hello Alisha." We pounded fists as soon as I came into the building.

"Hej OG"

"Oscar and Omar are in the recording room with Daff if you would like to speak with them." He turned around and showed me the way to where they boys were sitting. It was a large meeting room next to a recording studio with large computers. We all sat in the meeting room on the couches.

"So, Alisha this is Daff, our manager." Daff stood up and greeted me as I walked past. He was a nice man, defiantly looked like he was a manager.

"Hello, I hear about you none stop Miss Alisha." He shook my hand and sat me down quickly; he was very excited to talk to me considering we just met. "Now I have been going over the boy’s schedules and I foresee an opportunity in the near future to create a tour across Sweden. If you would like to come with us you are welcomed to." He looked at me straight in the eyes with his chin resting on his fist.

Glancing over at Oscar he was smiling and giving me a look that melted my heart. How could I ever say no to him? I mean this trip sounded amazing, I would get the opportunity to see Sweden from one end to the other. I caught the attention of a Swedish celebrity that girls all around the country would kill for. How could I say no?

"That sounds great!" I answered with a grin.

"Daff, Alisha has also performed for the World of Dance. She has connections!" Felix started explaining to Daff. "Maybe in the future we could make an appearance in the USA."

"Wooh wooh wooh, one thing at a time Felix!" Daff waved his hands in front of his face. "Why don't you guys go parkour somewhere? I have to keep working. Alisha I will call your parents and make sure they are ok with what is going on and we should be set to go for planning."

I stood up and thanked Daff and decided to explore the building, I walked upstairs to the top floor to find an open room filled with computers and a large open balcony overlooking the street. It was beautiful. The air was cool and crisp. It reminded me a lot of London which at the moment I couldn't say that I missed one bit.

I felt a presence behind me followed by a warm arm wrapping around my shoulder.

"So on a scale of 1-10 how excited are you to come on tour?" I looked over and recognized Felix's dress shirt.

"A ten."

"-That doesn't sound like a ten, are you OK?" he dropped his arm and turned to face me. His eye full of concern.

"Yes? haha nothing's wrong." He furrowed his eyebrows in disbelief.

"Well I don't know what is wrong, but I hope this helps you feel better." He grabbed an object out of his pocket and placed it in my hand. It was a bracelet made from colorful buttons and a small white leather dove.

"Aww thank you so much Felix!" I gave him a hug; it was so sweet that he got a present for me.

"I made it for you." he answered in my ear. I proceeded to draw myself away from him but he held onto my body longer than I had expected.

"Emm, can you help me put it on?"

"Of course." He took hold of my wrist and started tying the strings together.

"It is really beautiful." I told him, he chuckled through his nose.

"If you need to talk or anything you can call me ok? I am always here for you." I could tell it took him a lot of courage to come up to me like this. His hands were shaking and he was blinking at incredible speed. He took hold of the side of my face with his hand and tenderly kissed my cheek. I didn't know how to respond, I just stood there filled with shock. He pulled away and looked down at my lips. His jaw muscles were tensing and releasing, but he turned away to walk back inside.

"Hey Felix."

"Ya?"

"I am here for you too."