22: Close Encounters

"Ladies and gentlemen, would you please fasten your seat belts? We are currently experiencing some turbulence aboard the aircraft."

"Turbulence?" I quickly shot up scarring OG. I was only asleep moments ago but that message was enough to wake me.

"Y-yes don't worry everything is fine, there are just air pockets in the atmosphere and we are driving through them." he tried to comfort me.

The stuartists on the aircraft were serving dinner meals to the first class travelers a couple rows in front of us.

"How long until we land?" I asked him.

"Only about two more hours, then we will arrive in London. Then we take another flight to California." He glance up at the boys, Omar was sitting closest to us and Felix was on the other side of him. I could faintly hear theme speaking Swedish but I wasn't fluent enough to understand. OG was listening though, and I knew enough from the look on their faces that it wasn't good.

How are you feeling this evening?" I asked him hoping he would fess up to what Omar was speaking about.

"I am fine." He finished before a stuartist came along. This woman must have been in her early twenties. her curly blonde hair grazed her shoulders and she had the most fake eyelashes I had ever seen.

"What can I get for you Hun?" she posed at OG and flipped her hair.

She was so cheap at flirting. "We have chicken or pasta." she chewed her gum enthusiastically and twirled her hair.

"Chicken please." The best part of this whole thing was he acted like he never noticed her awful attempts to flatter him.

"What about you?" she asked me, less excited.

"Pasta please." I shot her a weak smile.

She quickly gave OG his meal and when she took mine from her shelf she placed in on my table shoving her full chest in OG's personal space.

"If you need anything else you let me know." She continued flirting with OG and gave me a cold stare before continuing down the aisle.

"What a bitch! She was completely flirting with you!" I told him.

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't notice? She completely hates me!"

"Calm down Alisha everything is fine."

"Bu-"

"Eat your dinner!" he yelled at me trying to look serious although I knew we were both on the verge of laughing at each other’s stupidity.

"Yes dad." we both chucked and began to eat.

The food was ok. Pretty good for an airplane. The stuartist came back out to collect our trays once more. Somehow, by a stroke of luck we got same the blonde stuartist.

"How was it babe?" she continued asking OG. Her eyes fluttered in my direction once in a while just to make sure that it was affecting me.

"Good." he handed her the empty trays.

"Glad you liked it." she bit her lip and handed him dessert and a breath mint. She then carried on her merry way leaving my tray.

"Can you believe her?"

"What?" he looked at me. He wasn't even joking. OG was completely clueless.

"That's it!" I was furious. I pressed the personal call button and the light over top of our seat began to blink.

Once again, the blonde bimbo came to our service.

"Hey, what can I do for you?" She looked at OG.

"Yes, hello, over here. I have been sitting here this whole time watching you swoon over OG and I won't have it!" I picked up my tray and threw it at her getting some red pasta sauce on her white blazer. "If you spent half the time that you do kissing up to my friend to do your work this whole aircraft would be fed by now!"

The stuartist was quite shocked at my upfront ness and she was quick to be quiet. She was scared, and she began to walk away.

"Oh! and one more thing." I interrupted her and she shot back to her spot in front of OG's and I's row.

I grabbed OG's jaw and pulled it towards mine and planted a long kiss upon his lips just to prove my point. I fluttered my eyes open and I could see her disapproval all over her face, and shock... which I can assume OG also felt. but that wasn't satisfying enough.

I began moaning and kissed him longer and harder, my tongue brushed the edge of his lip until we were both swinging at full force. I was quite surprised though that OG was kissing me just as intensely as I was kissing him. This was finally making her uncomfortable to stand near and watch.

"Alright, not a problem miss if you need anything else just let me know."

She began to turn to make it down the aisle, but I stood up in front of my seat and swung my legs over OG so I was blocking her path.

She was really scared. Her bottom lips began to quiver and her eyes were like large blank googly eyes.

"Thanks for your help." I shot her a fake smile, wiped my bottom lip clean from OG's and I's encounter and turned around to use the washroom at the back of the plane.

After I finished my business I made my way back to my seat. OG had clearly explained what happened to the other boys because they were all staring at me with shock.

"Hey Alisha." Omar started.

"Yes?" I answered calm and collected.

"Does OG only get first class service?" he asked and winked at me.

"Shut up you guys!" I saw Felix look away, I knew he was jealous of what happened but he had to learn to get over it.

I knew the boys were all stirred up from my actions and I was kind of embarrassed to explain what happened .So, I continued to plug my headphones in, and fall back asleep until the novelty of my silly actions wore off.

********************************************************************************

Hey how are you doing? God Jul! Merry (late) Christmas!

I know this chapter is short but more juicy material is soon to come!

I also want to thank you for 1000 views! this is really great! I hope you have enjoyed this story so far! It's so much fun to write.

Make sure you comment it really helps with the making of this book!

Tills nästa gång