39: Boom Boom

Today was the day I have been waiting for, I could not even begin to explain the feeling of revenge that burrowed deep within my core in the flash of a second I woke up. My eyes had fluttered, looking at the roof just as this feeling arose.

Today was the day we were to get rid of Kale once and for all. I assumed that he would be sued for his actions here in California and also for tormenting us in Sweden, along with a healthy dose of jail time.

"Good morgon." OG walked out of our washroom to glance at himself in the mirror as soon as I sat up to stretch.

I moved my eyes positioning them on his reflection which was partially altered by the dried water spots stained on the glass. He wore no shirt to cover his slight abdominal muscles which had started too peek out months ago but never fully emerged; and began brushing his teeth.

"Hello." I didn't have to see my reflection to know my smile was sinister, truthfully I would have been afraid to see what I had become, if I thought about looking at the mirror at this point. I was probably better off not looking at my reflection from any angle or thinking about my actions until after the trial was over and Kale was safe where he belongs.

Katia had rented OG and I a room in San Diego just to be safe from all the comotion happening today. News reports were still made daily with my face posted all over them so I was easily identifiable if I was to walk down the street. I was lucky that I had not been questioned yet.

Oscar was slightly paranoid with OG and I being alone together. Although I had never told him about what happened between OG and I on the plane I figured he already knew. Felix wasn't exactly the best for keeping secrets, especially away from Oscar. Not that it was an important thing to keep a secret away from Oscar it was just that there was so much going on right now that it was honestly it least of every ones worries. Nonetheless Katia made sure to order us a room with two seperate beds where we could rest for the night.

"So, I have to keep you occupied today so that we don't disrupt the trial." OG began fixing his hair rudely interupting my wandering thoughts. "Do you have any ideas of what you want to do?"

I sat back in my bed and took a deep breath through my nose. "How about we go rock climbing today?" I suggested holding up a flyer that a house-keeping lady must have left on the bedside table. I suddenly heard a sigh of breath which surprised me. "Oh, never mind."

I had completely forgotten about Sebastian, my options were limited now, I couldn't suddenly go out on a limb and do somehing crazy anymore. I had a child's interests to keep in mind as I continued on with life.

OG turned around leaning his rear against the sink for support. "Well, lets just get in the car and we will find our way." he suggested holding up his arms. "It'll keep...Min Lilla Apa occupied too."

I nodded... Wait what? "What did you just call my child?" I asked, I couldn't hold trying to hide my smirk creeping from the corners of my lips. Although I couldn't see them I knew they were there.

OG smirked as well, accept he was less talented at hiding it. "Min Lila Apa." he pursed.

"..And what does that mean?" I stood up confronting him.

"It means... My pretty flower." ...... He was lying! I knew it!

"Ya... okay Mr. Vackra Blomma." I stood strong placing my hands on my hips. "What does it really mean?"

He scratched his head before giving me a straight answer. "My little monkey?"

"Seriously!" I smacked him on the shoulder. "That is my son you are talking about!" I continued hitting playfully until he swooped me over his back holding onto my legs so that I could not move any where and began running around the room and jumped upon the empty bed.